I keep feeling like I need affection from him. I think about how sad I feel sitting next to him feeling cold. If he does lean over to kiss me, its because I moved first. Once we touch or kiss, I feel like bursting out in tears, I have this strange unfamiliar feeling.. It's like waking from a really awesome dream and being so sad that you can't fade back into it. You have to face the dawn. Could it be that I am losing my love for him? What do you think?
phortwonni phortwonni 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

it sounds like you are missing him loving you...... if he doesnt start loving you again the love will go away.

Best Answer

right.. but it's like, if I remind him or ask him or say something it is effortless for him.. i almost feel like i want him to hurt like i do so he can see. that sounds so stupid, of course i don't want him to feel bad. we live together and sleep together, but tonight i decided to get out of bed and get online. am i just being emo? should i just go back to bed and cuddle him? i do feel better when i cuddle him but id just love for him to tackle me with hugs and make me feel loved without a reminder.. its just.. ugh.

Best Answer

you sound a lot like me when i was younger and I can tell you that a lot of men just dont return or need love in the same way as we females need and want it..... but it does not mean they do not care, they are just different --try to learn how he shows his love and appreciate him for it. (my husband loves through doing for me)

Best Answer

You are right they are hard to read sometimes! I will just have to try and reach him another way, thanks :)

Best Answer

Oh dear. Take a break.

Best Answer

iv never been in the situation but, probably when u begin to feel less interested.

Best Answer