My friends step-mom is really spiritual and she thinks there is a demon trying to get to me..
Shelbyroberts96 Shelbyroberts96 18-21 10 Answers Feb 1, 2012

A lot of symptoms would be, seeing things, hearing your name, shadow people, hoplessness, black outs, at times the inability to stop yourself or choose how you react to things, like laughing at pain or enjoying someone elses misery where you normally would not, self mutilation, ect ect. However if this is something that's happening to you; what you do first is: get someone to your home to check for gas leeks, get a professional examination, MRI's, see your stress level, just as a precaution. Than if your still feeling unsafe put a salt ring around your bed, wash all your window seals and door fr<x>ames with salt water, while saying, "This is my space no evil may enter" get what is known as a smudge stick and say the same thing but at every corner of your house, than stand in your living room with the smudge stick and say with power, "This is my house, you will obey my rules, you will bring harm to none, so mote it be!" You cannot be afraid when doing this. I am not mocking your fears, I am sorry that the others have. No matter what, do not fear, do not anger! (I am wiccan sorry if this contradicts any of your beliefs)

Best Answer

FOLLOWING ME???

Best Answer

look for prada labels

Best Answer

Take all meds and if it goes away..all clear

Best Answer

Spirits = alcohol = hallucinations

Best Answer

do you have to die and come back to life to see the dead

Best Answer