pinklily69 pinklily69 31-35, F 17 Answers Aug 20, 2011

When the prospect of you offering someone else "benefits" upsets them.

Best Answer

Maybe they said I love you in bed?

Best Answer

he has.

Best Answer

It would depend on how it all started ... If there was an agreement to not go any further than just friends w/benefits and he/she is beginning to act more like a boyfriend/girlfriend than just a friend w/benefits then ... there you go.. If he/she wants to be with only you and not anyone else ... chances are they have fallen for you. Friends w/benefits is exact that ... friends who occasionally or can sleep with one another when they like with out have to worry about feeling or jealousy... so if there is more then friendship and if there is feeling involved .. you have your answer.. : )

Best Answer

calls you best friend , and starts to smuther you with gifts

Best Answer

They call you and buy you presents for no reason.

Best Answer

How many times would it for me and Friend with benfits fall in love??.

Best Answer

I have actually written an article about this..I find it interesting. <br />
jenngin.weebly.com/index.html

Best Answer

Really to be honest, either maybe when he starts to talk to you a lot, and never stops texting you or calling you then maybe he's into you, but my problem is really bad because he always tells me to hang out with him because he wants to makeout with me and "stuff" but hes a pla<x>yer so i dont know if hes falling for me or not..): but he did invite me to the movies for the first time and thats when it happened, then he invited me to his house and that's when it all began..&lt;3 but i love him soooo muchh but i dont know if hes really into me.

Best Answer

Yes its possible to fall in love with your friend with benifits(fwb) , a way to tell you might fall in love with fwd is by being attracted to to them physically . The sex might be that emotional connection which cause you to fall in love .Another way is if you not really having sex with anyone else or if are having sex with someone else but he/she does it better ,so having sex with them very often will bring a strong emotional bond ,more likely females will feel it as strong. He/She would seem more atractive then they really are . Another way you might fall in love is if you have sex when the other is tense or had a bad day and tells you about But trust me it wont last , best advice is to keep it light and friendly trust me i been there Three time! Jus enjoy the experience practice on your friend for your future boyfriend LOL

Best Answer

the kisses become more intense and passionate and u feel oh so much more into him

Best Answer

When im normally so big on looks but i now find him adorable anyway cause he's my love bug and my little teddy bear:) sorryz he's the one....LOVE HIM:)

Best Answer

Iv had a wall up for so long from being hurt. I think its starting to come down BC of my fwb. All signs point to him feeling the same but I'm so scared. I'm thinking about calling the fwb off so no one gets hurt(me). But the sex is amazing. Keeps getting better.

Best Answer

He laughs more. He says you are beautiful. He is being more playful than before. He opens about his life. His face lightened up the moment he sees your face. He tease you. Look at his eyes... and if his eyes are smiling he is definitely starting to fall for you. He replied as soon as you message him compare before when he only message you if he wants to have "fun". He cuddles you more. <br />
He changed for the better and actions speaks louder than words. Obviously a girl will feel it.

Best Answer