HereliesLink HereliesLink 26-30 16 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Simple : If Me , Myself & I are all in agreement then there's no problem at all .

Best Answer

only a shrink can!!

Best Answer

"roses are red violets are blue, i'm schizophrenic and so am i too"!

Best Answer

Come see me, I'll tell you if you are or not.

Best Answer

The doc says you are... or you are in training by having more than one account here .. either or

Best Answer

I think it is hard to know, if your symptoms are mild. My sister hears voices, it's a sure sign, but she knows the difference between real voices and the ones in her head. I know one of my students was always talking about girlfriends that I thought weren't real: he was on the edge there for a while. But since then he has got a real girlfriend, and he seems more in touch with reality. I think he is really lucky. The nearest I got myself was when I was very tired, working way too hard, and I would think people at train stations were saying my name; my tired brain just put together random sounds into my name. <br />
I think that late teens, early twenties are a vulnerable time for developing schizophrenia. There are therapists associated with colleges and schools that you can talk to if you are a student. Finding someone sympathetic to talk to is really important, honey. I hope you find a safe path to walk through this life.

Best Answer

I am not sure you can self diagnose this. Nor could you so this with out appropriate aptitude tests. Actually I know its impossible without. I had the pleasure of a battery of tests to determine bi-polar, schizophrenia, ADD, Acid, depression and personality disorders .. the symptoms are all.very close matched. I was surprised via the results.. but you would have to take MMPI's along with I believe three other tests to dial in what may he really going on. I wish you well..

Best Answer

I don't think you can. One of the hallmarks of severe mental illness is not knowing that you have it. It takes others, such as friends, family, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc. to let you know that how you think, what you see, and what you hear are not normal.

Best Answer

hallucinations and psychosis are usually a bad sign.

Best Answer

your not schizophrenic those are actual entities your having contact with.

Best Answer

Emotionally and cognitively disrupted, being impaired socially, and usually experiencing hallucinations and delusions.

Best Answer