maynee maynee 18-21, F 36 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Many people do not realize that there really is a third eye.  It exists in all mammals and most other living creatures on the planet. The third eye sits in a pocket of brain fluid in the middle of your head. It is called the pineal gland. The tissue of this gland is made up of retinal tissue, just like your eyes.  The most in depth studies ever conducted suggest that the pineal gland secrets a neurotransmitter called dimethaltriptamine ( DMT).  Buddhist monks use tones in their chants that vibrate the pineal gland which, it is thought stimulates the pineal gland to release DMT.  DMT is considered the most powerful hallucinogen known to man, yet it is naturally occurring in both plants and animals.  Some, and I am one of them, do not believe DMT causes a hallucination but rather it opens a window that allows us a glimpse of another reality, another dimension. I believe it is the realm the spirit returns to when the body dies. 

If you are interested, you should read the book, watch the documentary or checkout The Spirit Molecule.com. Dr. Rick Straussman studied this chemical from 1990 to 1995 at the University of New Mexico Medical School. His personal belief is that DMT, is the vehicle in which the spirit incorporates into the physical world. 

My personal experience tells me, when you see through your third eye you see the connectedness of all that exists.  Unfortunately, some believe there is a force that does not want mankind to see through our third eye. They say fluoride calcifies the third eye and that is the reason fluoride was put in our water. When people see themselves and everything as just a part of this magnificent whole we are far less likely to wage war, rape the planet and destroy the environment because we know it is all an extension of us. We are at our essence one with all that exists.

Best Answer

that was beautifully said, Ken. That's exactly what I believe in to, it's good to know there are other people in the world alike me and my friends who believe in that type of things.
Also, hallucinagions (excuse me if spelled incorrectly) could be a part of it, considering that when you "trip" on acid or shrooms, it is told that you don't "see things" such as unicorns and ****.
but you actually see the world as it is, in a different perspective.
in the moment that you are taking a "trip"
your pineal gland, is open. you see the world and realize what you can see on a whole different level, that yes, we are all one. and we neede to take care of eachother. money is the enemy. and basically the illuminati is in charge of the matters. such aas the fluoride and the money and control and fear.
because evil loves power.
and they want people to believe they are weak and cannot stand up for themselves, but unified,
we can all stand up for eachother. and possibly even overrun our "democracy"
ahhh, life is so much more then what meets our "eyes"
because one is missing.

Best Answer

I have seen these exact same words on a site before, so my guess is that you copied and pasted the information.

Best Answer

If you saw the exact words somewhere else then it is likely you saw another of my posts or someone copied what I wrote! Besides my views are not new. Sages and mystics have said the same for ages. Thanks for your beautiful, insightful comments though it gives me hope in our youth. LoL

Best Answer

After seeing people at wal-mart I wish I could poke mine out.

Best Answer

I think it is time to choose a best answer here. FFS it has been a year now!

Best Answer

as far as im aware you become more creative and look at life at a different perspective

Best Answer

great answer. it's not really about eyesight.

Best Answer

exactly, its actually the pineal gland in our brain that can take some time to activate, meditation helps :)

Best Answer

I think my third eye has been opened since I was very little, I used to see dots falling from the sealing in shapes and in forms, like toys at the time... then had many experiences however its been a long time I don't feel anything.. or see anything... I am now trying to open my third eye and all I see is some purple but thats it... I think I most of closed it at some point because I didn't understand it and didn't want it. I now feel I'm ready and would like to go forward.

Best Answer

Very similar, i see purple but im scared because i got that flouride from the government in 5th grade.

Best Answer

A lot.. u start to act differently and u begin to just know things. Talking from experience =)

Best Answer

Do you see some 'entities' in your peripheral vision like one minute it's there and the next thing it's gone.

Best Answer

I do. I'll see a person sitting at the adge of my couch, moving and having mannersisms as if they were really there. When I turn to look at them they vanish.

Best Answer

That happens to me, am i just seeing things?

Best Answer

No, I don't think you are. It happens to me all the time.

Best Answer

Not really. Having your 3rd eye open is the sense of knowing.

Best Answer

Oh... I see... yeah it happens to me a lot just like knowing what my classmate will gonna say or gonna think. weird

Best Answer

the third eye is seen by mystics as an acual opalescent eye. it doesn't take an awful lot of meditation to see it if one uses a good technique. more, the mystic learns to pierce it -- to go through it, consciously entering into a realm beyond the mind -- into That which is beyond creation.

Best Answer

i tried to open my third eye for the first time today and i couldn't believe what i saw! i first saw a beautiful blue purple light with spike looking edges, then my eyes formed on each side. i could swear it was my reflection! we had direct eye contact and the blue light was coming of of my forehead into my reflections forehead!

Best Answer

How did you do it?

Best Answer

I saw a something but I cant explain it, my first impression when i saw that thing is a child.

Best Answer

I have been having a lot of trouble with people..mainly jealous family members that have been blocking me or trying to block me from success here in SC. I am from NJ and have tried to live peacefully anywhere I go . Always keeping in mind to treat others as I want to be treated. In 2010, with people trying to do witchcraft and other non-Godly things to me, I was laying on the couch and as a thinker I was pondering over things when I saw an eye looking at me everytime I closed my eyes. I thought to myself "now they have something spying on me" and would lay and look at the eye looking at me. It was clearly a rather average size eyeball and it was very vivid. During that time span (not clear if it began before seeing the eye before or after, I would close my eyes and see a bright light. Often I found myself checking to see if I had left a light on in the room or opening my eyes to make sure I shut them all the way. They were shut but the light was still there. I shrugged that off too. I went to an older lady who was very intuned to the spiritual world and she asked me if I saw spirits. I responded really innocently with "I don't know". She explained that I should be able able to and then I told her about the eye that kept looking at me. She laughed, and said that my eye was opened. "Mother is what everyone called her. She was 93 and was a reader/healer. I had a lot of enemies and needed to undo some of the things that they had done. Mother really got me to thinking. I now began seeing my past and that I had abilities since a child. No one guided me to help me understand how I knew things and I got on everyone's nerves. With Mother's guidance, I was able to understand that it was one of my gifts. I could see various colors and would concentrate for hours...not wanting to cease from the peace I encountered within the colors (mainly blue/purple) then gold and white. With my lids close sometimes it was like just watching people like I was there. They would sometimes past in front of me while I was watching ..just like when someone walks in front of your line of view. I saw a lone tree in the beginning then eventually I got to a triangle with something at each corner coming at me. These are all different times (I practice twice a day) while my grandson would go to sleep and then at night when everyone had gone to sleep. The most curious thing occurred when I woke in the middle of the night and was shrouded by "whiteness." I recall looking at my daughter to see if the whiteness was around her also, but could not determine how far this white mist went. I stuck my hand out to feel it. I did not get scared but felt that I was safe and it created some type of protection from something. I went back to sleep but have always revisited that moment wondering if I had imagined it. I concluded that I did not. I am back in SC and though I still enter my mind and see shapes and people. I have not been able to see the blue line that I did back in NJ

I s

Best Answer

i think mine is alittle open... im young and i lay in bed and certain times i see shadows not any human figure.. nothing scary just random spots of shadow moving around also small dots not just a few but millions everywhere and they kinda look like raindrops but im not sure so im looking for people with similar things

Best Answer

My own experience: waking up just after a nap, being able to see through closed eyes. This vision is remarkable. The angle of view is much wider than seeing through the regular eyes. I'm only a beginner in training, so there will be more in store for me, I'm sure.

Best Answer

Benefits of pineal gland: Better reflexes, more abilities you think about are now passive. physic abilites(not reading mind anytime you want) but you will know outcomes of way more things before it happens, peripheral vision is way more useful, you learn things way easier, not just book smarts, but hidden messages.

disbenefits (some people): I have seen plenty of entities, i have been grabbed , touched by plenty of things that weren't there. and sometimes horrible migranes.

Keep your pineal gland healthy. bottled water is bad for you, fluoride is poisionous, eat the most pure cocoa you can it detoxes the body, i eat 97% cocoa bars once day, the pineal stays healthy if you are, dont think once its open you just stop meditating, doesnt work that way.

The point of this is, once you open your third eye, you use 100% of your brain. your only using 40% of it everyday if you havent.

Best Answer

I see colours, I see dots, I have vibration where the third eye is located, I've met people through my dreams, real life conversations as if I was there in real time.

I've also seen people while closing my eyes and just letting my third eye go about itself.

Best Answer

I can give one good fact that. About a month ago or a week ago. I got a hold of these two stones or crystal from a crystal shop, they called it "The Super Seven". Or the Melody's stone, some of you here may be familiar with that. And its a very wonderful and awesome stone, that i have ever got my hands on. And I'm very grateful for it until this day. But, about time i get to the facts. That, one night i slept with it under my pillow for several hours. I woke up around at 3 to 4:30 in the morning. Strangely i see this glowing gold circled outline in my eyes, and this invisible wavy energy pattern outlook but can't describe it. And i thought to myself clear as day, that my "third eye" is awakening or opening. And that is my today's opinion. I hope you can relate to this, god bless.

Best Answer

I see tons of energies everywhere, it's definitely not a myth! I'm still learning as I go, but I see auras and I see orbs, I see energies flying through the air, now that I have been opening my third eye I can tell my energy has gotten stronger, I can use my third eye to change the energy in the room, you must use it for the greater good though or you can have negative experiences. It's a sacred thing that only is in the hands of those who are open and those who live with love

Best Answer

how did you open your third eye.. i don't really fully understand how it works yet... ive listened to videos with this music things on youtube ... only got alittle headache

Best Answer

Hey Autumn, I can tell you my personal experience and you can take lessons form that and apply it in your own way. For me, the first step was understanding that I am a unique being and I am the only one who truly knows what's best for me. I had to stop living for the expectation of others. Then, I came to understand, through reading a book called "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen, that my thoughts actually create my reality and that what I think about is the source of what happens in my life. Then, I started living my life differently by taking resposibility for my thoughts and the results they created in my life. The next part is key: I started meditating ... now, for me, I tried meditating on my own for awhile, but I wasn't having the results I wanted, so I decided to learn Transcendental Meditation. TM is "expensive" to learn though, about $1,500 if your an adult or $750 if your a student (including college). It's an investment for sure, but it was an investment I felt compelled to make for my Self. It completely paid off because TM is the "effortless meditation", you just sit down for 20 minutes twice a day and just meditate. It just happens effortlessly when you learn the technique and you start going to the deepest level of consciousness on the first meditation. At that point, my 3rd eye really started to open. I noticed immediate changes in my Self and the world around me. I saw the connectivity of everything and everyone. And by practicing TM daily, I get more and more in tune with this True sense of reality every day. The final step for me, which I just took recently, has been to start eating only raw foods. That has taken me to a new spiritual level, probably because it has removed any left over calcification of my pineal gland. I feel one with everything and it's a sense that grows more and more each day. I feel healthier and happier than ever before. I basically transcend the reality that most people know and love.

Now, that's my story. I wanted to share it with you to really help you understand. BUT, you don't have to do exactly what I did to have the desired result. It's your life-path and everyOne's is different. The main point to get here is:

1) It's a process, you can't just sit there and try and make it happen in an instant. At least that wasn't my experience. And ...

2) The basic things you need to do are: SEEK TRUTH, take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions, practice some kind of meditation, and be mindful of what you put into and do with your body. Oh and remember to ...

3) Deeply and Profoundly Love Your Self And Every One Else.

Namaste :)

Best Answer

Well, you are supposed to see different colors, but mote likely you are going to see just white/ blue dots. If I don't see the energy right away I like to think of snow in my mind and it helps me relocate the energy. Though,this technique won't really work if its not open, so just close your eyes, relax and try to see colors, if you see dots, YOU PASS :)

Best Answer

I personally feel the vibration between my eyebrows and it kinda feels like theres something heavy on my third eye. Its hard to explain it how it feels.

Best Answer

The third eye? Let's see, there's two on your face and one in your bum, called the brown eye. You can tell if that's open as you will be taking a dump at the time.

The other imaginery eye you may be refering to is just more fiction.

Best Answer

Definitely not a myth ;) I'm talking from experience

Best Answer

If we can perfectly use the two normal eyes to perceive human knowledge it will be more than the opening of our third eye.

Best Answer

i disagree, if we could just see we would be cameras, but we are more than cameras, we have an expansive brain

Best Answer

not really if you're limiting your knowledge

Best Answer

Eyes are the index of our mind. Eyes can speak..Eyes can command..Eyes can love.. Eyes can hate.. Eyes can embrace..Eyes can enjoy...What all we want to do with many other limbs can be done with our eyes. Our eyes are the dearest friends of our mind. Unfortunately we are just using our eyes as cameras of 'aim n shoot' model. Even if we want to use them as cameras "yes, they can be used as video cams of unlimited space and length memorizing whatever they see and preserving in our heart..But not merely as a still camera of limited snaps..". Then the scope of our eyes is unlimited and the scope of knowledge we can get also is unlimited..

Best Answer

Oh dear.. I don't think i see much.

Best Answer