peza peza 46-50, M 24 Answers Dec 19, 2010

You keep flagging yourself like crazy on EP.

Best Answer

For me it was several things: the day at work when a beautiful little blue dragon crept out on my arm and vollunteered to kill someone if I gave him the word to do so, auditory, olfactry, and visual hallucinations, a deep and smoldering rage, utter hopelessnes that had no answer. I also get "Left" and "Right" mixed up, can't stand to be around people too much, and get my words mixed up sometimes. There was also the knowledge that I was going to end up killing one of my coworkers if I didn't get some help, so I got the help. (I'm on medication now and work with a counselor and am doing much better. My diagnosis is Depressive Bipolar Schitzoaffective Disorder with suicidal/homicidal ideations. I am a productive member of the community and not a threat to anyone).

Best Answer

When you mutter to your friend about the gross voyeur parked near you and then find out the vehicle is empty except for a gun rack and a cap hooked to the rearview mirror.

Best Answer

If you feel happy all the time....then you have LOST YOUR MIND....! If your in the real world and sane...then you worry on how your going to pay for this, that and the other thing....and all the other stuff that goes with it. If you do not have a care in the world...then (a) you have more money then you know what to do with....or (b) You have lost what was left of your mind. The rest of us real people are to stressed out and worried about how we will make ends meet....

Best Answer

i didnt lose mine its in my pocket

Best Answer

You can only lose your mind if you have one already. For those out there that are sheep following the leader it is already to late unless by some quirk of fate they get lucky and a synapse fires and they suddenly find theirs.<br />
Look at some of the greatest authors and artists and you will realise that you will always be in good company. <br />
Anyway is it you that has lost your mind or is everyone else crazy????

Best Answer

When everthing and everyone around you is perfect.

Best Answer

you notice a slight bulge coming out of your left ear.

Best Answer

that's me i-plod

Best Answer

You'll know when the time comes ... if it hasn't already ... lost mine years ago ...

Best Answer

When you don't realize that you are loosing it anymore you have finally lost it!

Best Answer

lose not loose

Best Answer

Insanity is defined as "Trying to do something the same exact way repeatedly and expecting a different result."

Best Answer

probably wouldn't be asking this question if you were :D

Best Answer