I catch him looking at me with adoration in his eyes.
ShiksaIncognita ShiksaIncognita 41-45, F 11 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

I can adore without wanting to capture, but when being with that person is more important than being by yourself or others, well, that means something is changing. That would be my first clue, that, and when the "benefit" part was over, he wants to stay for breakfast. Another big clue.

Best Answer

He's probably thinking of the last time you two had sex.<br />
Don't mistake a guy's lustful gazes for those of love.

Best Answer

I don't...

Best Answer

If you have to ask this question you haven't

Best Answer

Call him on it.

Best Answer

Is there anything stopping you two frim having a relationship?

Best Answer

We are both separated from our spouses... We did not meet until well after we were estranged from our spouses for over a year.

Best Answer

So if the fwb arrangement turns into a relationship, it'll be better for both of you, or not?

Best Answer

I think it would be better... He indicates that it would be for him, too.

Best Answer

Silly!<br />
A FriendsWithBenefits agreement, IS a real Relationship!<br />
...adoration is NOT incompatible within a FWB context.

Best Answer

Fwb is their way of having an escape when its convenient. It doesn't work out.not in my experience anyway

Best Answer

If you don't have a wedding ring on your finger, you're a ****...Get married or cross your legs....

Best Answer

My my... aren't we judgemental today...

Best Answer

Far more than judgmental,a pea brained,religious zealot- hypocrite about covers this sad jerk :)

Best Answer