tomario tomario 46-50, M 16 Answers Apr 1, 2012

mickey mouse related avatars are a good sign

Best Answer

;p good to know lol

Best Answer

You can't, really. You have to take on faith that most are, and be cautious in your dealings with all people everywhere. I think it is difficult to tell if someone is genuine, even when you are with them in person. How many of us have been betrayed by someone we thought we knew so well, and after years, we discover they are not really what we thought they were. I can' tell you all about me. I wouldn't bother lying about it, but you will never know that for sure.

Best Answer

when they have horns ..lol

Best Answer

theyre in EP jail

Best Answer

No faces, no detections. No voices, no instincts. Just like a blind person who have to trust a person to lead him in the right direction.

Best Answer

When you find out let me know.. I think I do, then I don't, then I think I do again... then I dont... I'm rubbish. Giving too much of my real self away is probably the best insurance to being bull *******.

Best Answer

There is NO way to know about anyone on an internet site ....

Best Answer

That, there, is a mighty good question...consider what age they are and the vocabulary and semantics they use.

Best Answer

You can't-you'll just have to take your chances but make sure ya don't take your chances in love on here-you might just end up being a wolf & vampire couple!

Best Answer

you say that like its a bad thing! lmao!

Best Answer

Nah just a matter of making a point-nothing personal lol : )

Best Answer