I don't think you can-but better to tell the truth than to hurt with a continuing lie. Be kind about it, but do it. the other person will hurt for a while but life will go on and maybe he/she will find someone to love them the way it should be -so you'll be doing them a favor by letting them go.

Best Answer

I really like your comment :) and you have expressed yourself so clearly that I understood everything you said and it made a lot of sense... can I come to you for advice on relationship wise? how to start dating again? and even how to be safe wen trying to end an abusive relationship? :) its okay if you say no but I got a good vibe from you :)
thank you so much for your comment it really meant a lot to me and I hope your days are as blessed as mines :)

Best Answer

Believe me I am not qualified to give relationship advice given the mess I'm in, but I am older and wiser for what I've been through-welcome to talk to me anytime but I'm new to this site and still figuring things out and I am very computer illiterate so bear with me, sweetie. There's an old saying-"Those who can, do-those who can't-teach" I guess I'm in the those who can't category.

Best Answer

well welcome to EP :) and I have the patience in the world I know what its like to learn on your own i'm also in this category as well but now since I been on here for a month or two I finally got the hang of it... and its okay if you don't have advice as long as you can ask questions that good enough for me :)
so thank you for your comment and I hope your day is a Blessed one? :)

Best Answer