net73 net73 36-40, F 8 Answers May 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I loved him. He didn't love me. I told him I couldn't be around him. <br />
It was pretty simple. Being around him hurt more than being away from him. And I got over being away from him. I never would have gotten over him while being with him.

Best Answer

I've been there. You explained it so perfectly.

Best Answer

Thank you. It's a hard choice.

Best Answer

It is possible to care about people, the concern for the well-being and the happiness and yet realize that sometimes personalities, goals, personal beliefs and outlooks on life do not line up with another person. As such, there comes the realization that friction may occur that the differences are just too incompatible to find a healthy cohesive mesh. This is when for the sake of both people you wish them nothing but happiness, but it is time to go your own separate ways to travel your own path without them.

Best Answer

Good point. Either admit you found something about them that disclosed you less than loved them or stand by them.

Best Answer

Sometimes Love is not enough

Best Answer

I don't have enough information to make an informed reply. Sorry :P

Best Answer

I was crushed when I was told just that...be big enough to just say goodbye. p.s. do it in person...emails, voicemails, texts are for cowards

Best Answer

Nothing makes sense when your in a relaitionship. Hahaha

Best Answer

You are so right.... we have been arguing about this all day...

Best Answer

Well,high five to you. Good luck sorting it out.

Best Answer

He is stubborn I doubt we will have a resolution to this .... lol.

Best Answer

Just agree to disagree i guess.

Best Answer

Good idea... thanks... there is no reasoning with him.... it's like he flipped a switch...

Best Answer

Back away slowly. Haha

Best Answer

I will...lol.

Best Answer