toughchick toughchick 51-55, F 7 Answers May 10, 2011

Oh you would know. read about how they evolve it's horrible.

Best Answer

how "they' evolve - multiple personalities or strong mood swings?

Best Answer

From what I've witnessed, the personalities are definitely distinct and come out at certain times. (to protect) One folded his arms and demanded, "Are you challenging me?", sitting bolt upright in bed. Totally new person. Another was a young boy who made a pouty face and said, "don't put the light in my eye. i am NOT crying. why do you want to hurt me?" as a way of completely avoiding certain topics of discussion that got too close. Still another put a flower behind "her" ear and talked about how she could be pleased in certain ways, tiptoed around the house, and whispered non<x>stop under "her" breath. There was also an old rabbi stroking his beard and talking with pursed lips, and there was a teenager. I liked him best. He was the most genuine.<br />
T

Best Answer

medication or lack there of...but seriously multiple personalities have a very distinct differance in appearance the way they carry themselves etc

Best Answer

a subject with multiple personaliies has just that separate distinct personalites with names idiosyncrasies and feelings all thier own and the host personality has no clue as to thier existance<br />
persons presenting with mood swings know whats happeninig even if theyre powerless to deal with eg pms<br />
bi polar seasonal affectiveness disorder and so on

Best Answer

Possibly by anyone who feels concerned about themselves on this issue to speak to someone personally and professionally experienced, if such people exist.

Best Answer

I'm not so sure that it is so easy to tell the difference - I think one is often misdiagnosed for the other - and people are medicated for the wrong thing.

Best Answer