unitedgirl00 unitedgirl00 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 25, 2011

You do know magic only has power over you if you believe in it.

Best Answer

thats what i thought too but turns out its not true

Best Answer

I will say that, till today I fight the feelings of practicality and probably science, but I have experienced, seen and felt things very much so as a child than an adult. much of the dissturbances stopped when i reached 18, but I will never forget that experience. I now live in an western and mentioning witch doctors and the effects if you are the procject of infliction, jelousy, pain and very much envy.<br />
Any witch craft wether western or african needs a spell and some sort of connection of the person who is to recieve the spell. I will now say somethings that you have heard before and i do not want to offend you. Have you tried praying to god which ever god you do or don't believe in example changing religions. I have tried many ways to rid my self of the spirit that follows my life and the only thing that has worked for me is to acknowledge a higher pure spirit that will not always be visible, but will give you the courage to fight those that mean harm to you and the ones you love.x

Best Answer

who is the person doing black magic on me and my husband

Best Answer

Divintation: scrying or tarot

Best Answer

Try the guy with the bone through his nose and a grass skirt jumping up and down in your living room

Best Answer

wowww ur a F*CKIN IDIOTTT shut tha FFFF uppp idk whyyy ppl like u take the time to give answers like that no lifeee DAMNNN

Best Answer

ugh! ... no idea .... I just don't think about it ...

Best Answer