May777 May777 18-21, F 25 Answers May 8, 2012

Usually they just go for it. Strange for me but true still, I have found.

Best Answer

Ok.......but how can i tell?

Best Answer

If you want to kiss them and everything is cool, like the moment is private enough...you can just kiss them. Maybe not a Big Deal kiss but show that it's a nice idea and take it from there. If they seem ll shocked and surprised then just say surprise! Happy May or June or Tuesday. Don't worry about it. Unless they are underage.

Best Answer

Body language. If he is sweaty, staring at you, or often sits close to you he probably likes you. If he glances at you and does a double take that a sign of at least a crush.

Best Answer

You just know I had y first. Kiss at a friends. House my cousin. Sit. Beside. Me telling me he wants. To kiss u she said look. At himhim. When I looked at him. He held me close and we stared. In eachothers eyes aand. He kissed me. It comes natural.

Best Answer

he wil tell you dont say anything just smile and say no if you are not ready if he asks why just simile at him and he will lay back untile he knows you are more confroble with doing the next step in the relationship during this time he will hug you, hold your hand, and ook at you with flirty eyes. IT worked for me and he just ayed back a little bit

Best Answer

If you're a girl and you want to kiss a guy, when the time is right then you have to go for it. Most of the time guys are nervous about Making the first move, so if you are tired of waiting, be bold and just go for it. Be gentle and if they pull away, then respect that. If you are a guy trying to kiss a girl, give a sweet gesture like putting your arm around her lower back while facing her... Pull her close and then give a little smile. Lean in and kiss her but move away if she pulls back.

Best Answer

Okay he wil look at u and bring u closer to him

Best Answer

You can tell when a guy wants to kiss you when you guys are alone or even maybe with ur friends but watch his eyes. His eyes will be screaming that he wants to kiss you and he will be really attatched to you and he will touch or hug you alot just to get ur attention. Then when you guys are alone he will look at you and look at ur face and he will pull you close and kiss you.

Best Answer

Well today my boyfriend at the movies was putting his arm around me and pulling me in and he put his head against mine and he kept looking at me well I didn't want to kiss him cuz I was scared (I'm in 8th grade and haven't had my first kiss) I was scared tht I was gonna be bad or that my breath smelt like dr.peper so I didn't kiss him even though he tried to kiss me

Best Answer

well there was one dude, i was sitting down and had my hood down covering my eyes because i was tired then he sat near me leaning in to kiss me and that woke me up xD that was my first time.

So i guess some boys wait for the best oppurtunity.

Best Answer

okay the guy will alwys touch u and lok at u. for me he started by hugging me when i was least ready. notice if he tryes to touch u in little ways. he will want a similar reponce toknow if it is okay to kiss u. usually u should steal glances at his lip nd see if hes cleanin or licking his lips gently. sometimes that ur que to let u know hes ganna kiss u. i hope this helped.....comming from a high scholer

Best Answer

Well I don't really know bcause that but like wen garvan said I think it's true I am so sure

Best Answer

just go with your heart not your head

Best Answer

Well what my boyfriend will do if we are at the movies he will lean closer to me and look at my eyes and then my lips and back to my eyes and I will look over and do a sexy smile and he will lean in a kiss me but that's my boyfriend so I hope this helps anyone looking at this.

Best Answer

How do you know if a boy wants to kiss you

Best Answer

Okay, say me and you were on a date. We hit it off instantly. I buy you a drink and then take you home. We stop at your doorstep. (via car, bus, feet; doesn't matter)

I say something like "i had a great time" Then i pause, looking at you nervously or intensly. Then I, as a guy, will either slowly lean in to kiss, wait for you, risk it and pull you in, or look at your lips and hold your hands then kiss. Hope this is helpful

Best Answer

yes it is :)

Best Answer

He just does lol. In my experience, if a guy wants to kiss you, he will. Unless of course he senses that you don't want him to.

Best Answer

Yeah......but how can u tell??

Best Answer

Get in his face. You'll know then.

Best Answer

no he has got to come to me first

Best Answer

LOL, that's part of that game, women don't play.

Best Answer

Look very carefully...is he breathing? Then he probably wants to kiss you

Best Answer

What is that suppose to mean?

Best Answer

That most guys really want to kiss most girls

Best Answer

Watch his eyes,if he is checking out all of your face,hair,neck and especially your lips it's a sure bet he wants to kiss you. :-)

Best Answer

good advice

Best Answer

When he grabs your hair tight against the back of your skull and gives you a villainous grin.

Best Answer