noisycricket noisycricket 36-40, F 14 Answers Aug 7, 2010

• He opens up to you because He Trusts You

• He is on time or early because He Respects You

• He does what he says he’ll do because He’s a Man of His Word

• He opens the door and pulls out the chair for you because He Honors You

• He stands up for you without hesitation because he is feeling Love For You

• He asks for your help because he Values Your Opinion and Cares What You Think

• He does the dirty work (garbage, bathroom floor) because he wants to Make You Happy

• He introduces you to his Mother (this is a Big One) because he sees a Future With You

• He Tells You About His Intentions – when he does this, he has shown you His Open Heart

Best Answer

I must be lucky because he does all of those things

Best Answer

Not sure, but if you ever figure it out, please let the rest of us know!!

Best Answer

i don`t know but being a man ,i can tell you some can be very good at hiding them. especially when a woman wants so much to think what they want to. their feelings can cloud their better judgment or even signs that something id not right. and on -line it is even more of a problem, even lighthearted words and funny sayings should or can be a sign that intentions are not what they seem,

maybe if they seem to say what you need or want to hear. or if they seem to be just too helpful. sometimes the blunt truth never comes up.i am no expert but i am sure there are some out there reading this right now. both male and female.

Best Answer

You can't. Not really. If they are all players, they know the game all too well. You have to be courageous enough to jump in the relationship, strong enough to survive the waters, and if it doesn't work in your favor, smart enough to walk away. Guard your heart til you are sure.

Best Answer

Really...., I think only time tells. I was with a woman for 7 years and cheated on her. I did'nt even mean to! It still hurts me to this day. She's way over it! She's way over me.... Men do stupid things because of that one eyed monster! I'm not trying to be funny. I've had dreams about cutting the ******* thing off! Ofcourse, that is not an option. At least not for me. But I stay alone now. When I ruined that love, I could never love the same again. Guess I'm "damaged goods". Just the facts, ma'am

Best Answer

if u cant tell that he's playing you then he's either really honest or really good. thats all i cant tell you. i guess maybe he is honest and trustworthy until the day you stop hearing from him

Best Answer

Read Social and emotional intelligence psycology books.

Best Answer

i ask this question too, who knows!!

Best Answer

look down see if he has a *****...maybe, idk.

Best Answer