Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 19 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Any time when a person sacrifices comfort for another is obvious proof of caring.

Best Answer

There are no ice picks sticking out of her back.

Best Answer

He treats her with genuine respect

Best Answer

definitely.

Best Answer

I realize I really cared about my GF when I found myself worrying about her. I worry about her safety when she is on a business trip, I worry about her not eating enough, It is like I want to take care of her. Never have I ever felt that way about a woman until now.

Best Answer

awwww

Best Answer

He listens. He asks her opinion. He shows affection. He shows up.

Best Answer

well... forget words - and small 'deeds' his actions speak to his true feelings...

Best Answer

a guy can say 'i love you'... he can buy a rose, but what does that mean when he blows you off for a night out with his mates? or won't hold open a door? or risk looking like a fool for you - when he doesn't have a glow in his eyes when he sees you, or doesn't hold you close (with feeling - not lust)... walk away... :-)

Best Answer

LoL.. dear - thank you! .. you're so sweet - I am a hopeless romantic - but more.. I believe in authenticity - and that there's no substitute for it. Believe in yourself - and put out that you deserve the best - and that's what the universe will send your way.. Just be patient ;-) (you rock! remember that)...

Best Answer

I like this elaboration of yours

Best Answer

He wouldn't engage him emotionally with another girl by any means...That's how men care. No man is as perfect as BA indicates, specially me...

Best Answer

They put her first, know her and anticipate her needs & wants before she asks. They are attentive, they listen, they compliement. They are patient, and forgiving. They surprise her with unexpected little giifts for no occasion or reason at all (roses, breakfast in bed, dishes/laundry done, house cleaned, offer to watch the kids to give her a day of fredom, take her out for no occasion, etc.), and they do it without wanting or expecting ANYTHING (incl. s**) in return. She is the first thing he brings up in conversation; before the job or anything else, and he has a photo always with him in his wallet, always ready to show. Also, watch how he looks at her. If he really cares, no words need to be spoken :)

Best Answer

This would be awesome!

Best Answer

This is a description of my future husband!!!! I will Love, Honor, Respect and Cherish him Forever

Best Answer

and how I will treat my future g/f and wife :)

Best Answer

Thanks Hun for choosing mine 'Best Answer' :)

Best Answer

He never assumes it'll be the end. There's nothing final is his conversation.

Best Answer

he doesn't try to show her off

Best Answer

when he is attentive with her and tries to please her, cares for her approval, opinion.

Best Answer

I would add to obroin - He smiles at her in public. This is a big thing for women; to know their man is happy to be seen in public with her.

Best Answer

oh yes!

Best Answer

When he does all the little things, regardless if you have a spat. Not wanting anything in return. :)

Best Answer

you can't.

Best Answer

it dosent mater unless the woman appreciates it

Best Answer