I was curious as to the sings of someone liking you. I mean what do girls typically do when they are flirting, or are interested in you? I'd really appreciate some examples, thanks!
PorcupineMan PorcupineMan 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 4, 2008

Well, for me, my now girlfriend, the only one I was actually sure was interested in me from right off, she did so much hair tossing that I thought it would fall off. Also always smiling when I was around and the looking away when I busted her sneaking a look and the shy smiles that came after that, not to mention the nervous giggling.<br />
Well I was pretty sure she was interested or maybe I didn't care anymore at that stage. Whatever! its worked out fantastic for 3 years now and no regrets

Best Answer

They listen to your words like they are the most important words ever spoken.

Best Answer

I know it is just the first ex<x>pression. I will be still as what I am. Females have their own intuition. Males usually like at the first sight, then they will leave . But if he says to me " I love you" or " I like you", I'd like to say " Thanks. You are so kind to me". That's all. His actions will tell me the truth.

Best Answer

i can never tell myself, but if i am that curious i get to know them better.

Best Answer

There are a number of physical clues (playing with their hair, dilated pupils) and verbal clues (slightly risque chat), too many to list here but it's something for you to read up on.<br />
If in doubt, ask one of her friends if she fancies you.

Best Answer

I don't think there are any hard rules about this. All women are unique, and go about things their own way. Some will draw your attention then go coy. Others will be in your face to the point you may find them annoying.<br />
If by chance a girl does something totally out of character and may be a little embarrassed but not regretful the feelings may well be real.

Best Answer