juejue juejue 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 8, 2010

If you trust him, why would you need to test him? Let me pass on a little secret.....You HAVE to trust and believe, because nobody can be 100% sure about anybody. You've heard "hindsight is 20/20"? That is so very true in love too. Only time will tell whether his love is real and true. Its what he gives and does through the years that offer proof....there is no "test", especially one that will give satisfactory results (and by the way, there is a pretty good chance any "test" you perform could backfire and blow up in your face). If his words are true then his actions will be true because his heart will be true. Give it time and the truth will reveal itself, and there will come a time when your doubt will be eased and you'll not feel a need to "put him to the test".

Best Answer

no way. men always will find way to paly games with u, to pretent or lie. always.

Best Answer

Actions, his actions for sure. The saying is true actions speak louder than words. If he tell you he loves you but doesn't act the part he doesn't love you. If a man really loves you he will sacrafice, spend his money and time. Other wise he is just bullshiting you

Best Answer

for the utimate test get one of your friends that he dose nt know to chat him up and see if he takes the bait good luck but be ready for he may fail the test i hope your ready . I know this is playing with fire and you may get your fingers burned but at least you will know

Best Answer

What a horrible question. Love trusts.

Best Answer

I think your love needs to be tested, you obviously don't trust him at his word and trust is the first part of love. Look in a mirror and try to fix what is broken inside you before you go questioning others.

Best Answer

IndyJoe - awesome answer!<br />
A couple of things I have learned over the years:<br />
Patience - time will tell you if his love is true (and if yours is too!)<br />
Actions speak louder than words - many people are very good with words - but actions - those tell what that heart really feels - if the actions show love, selflessness, caring - then you will KNOW he loves you!<br />
I am with everyone else - do not test him - you may live to regret it and if you feel a need to test him, examine why you feel this way - something is giving you doubt - could be him - could be you... Good luck! Love is a wonderful thing but it also has the capacity to tear your heart up!

Best Answer

If you question his love, then your doubts are probably valid - either because you KNOW he doesn't know you well enough to love you, or you feel it in your gut that he's lying.

Best Answer

If you trust him you would believe his love is true when he says it.<br />
If you really need to test him, then you don't really trust him.<br />
If he finds out you are testing his love, YOU WILL LOSE HIS TRUST and eventually you will lose him. You can't have a good relationship without trust.

Best Answer

Just ask. Men always tell the truth. Men don't lie. Trust me on this, I'm a man.

Best Answer

ugh,.. this is from experience,.. if you feel like you need the test,.. well, Where there's smoke, there is fire,... RUN RUN RUN!!!! preferably AWAY from the fire.

Best Answer