ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Zero because Science is fun.

Best Answer

I don't drink, smoke, cuss, sleep around, party or watch r rated movies. All by choice because I feel that it is wrong to expose yourself to anything that could easily lead to temptation. I don't have anything against anyone who does, but it is better to protect your heart from unnecessary garbage. Innocence keeps you young and beautiful, in my opinion. & I am Christian because I trust Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. He is my everything and always will be. God is love.

Best Answer

Not terribly. I encountered too many bigots who called themselves Christians in my life to be very comfortable with organised religion.

Best Answer

Religiously, not at all. Culturally, growing up in middle class America I couldn't avoid picking it up.

Best Answer

not any, unless you count that i think jesus existed and his teachings were good.

Best Answer

im umbran and because i dont want to be part of a bunch of bible weilding hypocrites, they call us all monsters when their the ones killing people and telling them there gonna rot

Best Answer