Jeauxb Jeauxb 46-50, M 12 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Health

I was very close, I don't remember anything from the first two days in the hospital when they were working on me.

Best Answer

Been there, came back.

Best Answer

Hit by a bus on Market Street in Philadelphia. Three broken ribs. Broken nose, broken leg, broken wrist. Collapsed lung. Never lost consciousness.

Best Answer

Did you see the bus coming? What do you remember in the most detail. How are you today?

Best Answer

No was on a "safety" island looking the other way when it pulled in to bus stop.

Best Answer

I'm fine. Had presence of mind to get my insurance cards out upon arriving at ER

Best Answer

I was hit by a big rig truck while on my bike, ended up under the front end and knocked out for days.

Best Answer

Bicycle or motorcycle? how are you today?

Best Answer

Motorcyle. It was over 25 years ago, and my entire right side was messed up. Today, I still wear a knee wrap daily, I need to pop my elbow about every half hour, and my back is pretty tweaked. At least I got my vision and hearing back on the right side. The ended up better than the left.

Best Answer

Several times.

Best Answer

Why and what do you remember about it.

Best Answer

My insides almost ruptured before.

When the doc says not to take that pill with alcohol, he MEANS it..

Best Answer

Yes they do,
I tend to learn things the hard way myself

Best Answer

I thought I was dying when I had malaria in West Africa.

Best Answer

Did you become delirious

Best Answer

It was like having severe flu and I couldn't rest as I was so sore. My bones felt bendy and yes, I was out of it. Until I started to feel better, I'd have gladly died.

Best Answer

Understand when I had Salmonella if they told me I was going to die I would have said good

Best Answer

Thank God for the medicine to make us better. Glad you're ok now. :)

Best Answer

Was on my way in childbirth. But she was worth it :)

Best Answer

Glad your both ok

Best Answer

Does the 'Blue Screen of Death' count?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

then i've come close about 5 times, 6 if you include the YLOD of my ps3 and 7 that really, really bad flu I man-flu I had 3 years ago.

Best Answer

I don't wanna know.

Best Answer