dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 12 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

oh the oompa loompa lookin ones cheat too. if a woman can be flattered the possibility of cheating exists. I can't speak for all men, but I consider all things. If they aren't fun to talk to, than usually they aren't much fun at much else either.

Best Answer

My goodness. Your wisdom is overwhelming. So the most trustworthy women in the world are the ones that have faces like the arse end of a monkey. This is certainly the most insightful thing I have learnt in a while. Don't trust any women unless they look like they got hit with a brick at birth.

Best Answer

I dunno....I guess cuz I can see a nice butt on a girl but I can't see her heart

Best Answer

Being trustworthy has nothing to do with how attractive a person is. I've seen untrustworthy people, both good looking and troll-like. As for the man picking a girl ba<x>sed on looks, girls pick guys ba<x>sed on looks too. We live in a superficial world and it's not going to get any better anytime soon.

Best Answer

I'm beautiful (yes I said that)(in my opinion) and I'm very trust worthy.

Best Answer

I'm not very good looking & I don't agree that women that are good looking can't be trusted. It depends on the person, not their looks.

Best Answer

I don't think this is very accurate...

Best Answer

Again you are a ******* moron. social compatability is ba<x>sed on things such as class, looks, profession, etc etc etc.

Best Answer