sunshinejudi sunshinejudi 46-50, F 14 Answers Mar 16, 2012

when u get on in years time passes very slowly baby. when old age sets in time goes slow. days long and years are longer.

Best Answer

mine arent they r shorta

Best Answer

The mind is designed to compare time spent with time we have already experienced. To a two year old child, one year is half his life. To a ten year old child, a year is one tenth of his life. Each year seems to go faster because of this mental comparison.

Best Answer

ISNT IT?????

Best Answer

Time goes by because you let it, never dull yourself. Keep advancing and gaining new experience, life is an adventure, you never stop at one place and let the sun sets. Go on and make every moment of your life worth spending!!!

Best Answer

I do deffinatley

Best Answer

I'm 61 and figured this out along time ago , Father time is trying to keep up with mother nature and getting older in the futile attempt .

Best Answer

I don't know. It seemed like the years were slow. But as time goes on, it keeps getting faster and faster. I mean....... it's March 16 already?!?!?!?!?

Best Answer

Yea, preety scary.

Best Answer

I wish I knew !!!!

Best Answer

I hear ya--wasn't it the 80' just yesterday?

Best Answer

no wat u mean

Best Answer

because you're going down hill

Best Answer

maybe because you'll be there sooner than before

Best Answer

My guess is that time goes slow when you're having new experiences, and faster for the routine stuff. As you settle into a routine and a career, less and less is new so time flies. Go on holiday and it's all new, so time goes a lot slower again.<br />
If you want time to stay slow, keep shaking things up. :)

Best Answer

I disagree cos i dont work n go on loads of holidays n daytrips n enjoy all the new experiences but time still seems 2 go faster n faster every year

Best Answer

Interesting; since I went self-employed and stopped having a routine, time's really slowed down for me. Guess we're all different. :)

Best Answer

yea must be

Best Answer

Because when one enjoys life the time flies

Best Answer