i really want to move out but I can't cause the state law says I have to wait until I turn 18 and graduate highschool. =(
eaglehawks eaglehawks 16-17, M 9 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in EP

Do you have a job a place to live a way to go...You are better off staying home sweetie don't be in such a hurry to grow up it's not what it's cracked up to be

Best Answer

yeah im sure your parents are more upset about it than you are

Best Answer

1 year not much...

Best Answer

I don't know who this "everybody else" is you are referring to, but my son is now 25 and NONE of his friends moved out before they were 18 and he has a LOT of friends.

Best Answer

I graduated high school at that time. So did other people.

Best Answer

I live in Australia, and moving out at the age of 16 or even 17, is just..., crazy and stupid. Why the hell would you want to move out? How would you expect to be financially stable when you can't even get a proper job yet? And no, working at mcdonalds is not classified as a real job. So you're going to be 60, and working as a cashier at Coles? Oh please.

Best Answer

So how would you support yourself if you moved out now?

Best Answer