Isn't that cruel? I thought "born again" people were suppose to be the most loving and caring righteous people on the planet. If that's the case, then why does everybody else got to burn in hell?
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 17 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

What answer have you come up with? When I was a christian this bothered me greatly, because there were many people I loved, respected, and cared for that according to my religion would burn in hell for eternity when they died. Speaking as the religious person I once was to say it isn't fair isn't our place, but speaking as someone who no longer believes... it's a fear tactic to get people to follow the rules set before them.

Best Answer

no just a way to tell people that a building they are in there is smoke coming from the bottom floor and those at the top say the pent house cant smell it yet. But as you know where there is smoke there is fire.....RUNNNNNN

Best Answer

I've always wondered. Sounded like blackmail to me.

Best Answer

Jesus is a douchebag.

Best Answer

that died for the sins of the worst, most mean spirited, angry, self center, ignorant, and evil person in the world...that man did you and I a great favor....

Best Answer

Love me or I will burn and torture you forever! Lol I can't believe adults actually believe this nonsense.

Best Answer

the devil does....ask him

Best Answer

Lol there is no devil.

Best Answer

They are wrong. If they don't believe in Allah then you believe in a false God.

Best Answer

It is a hoax, a complete lie and total heresy. This is NOT the way God will deal with mankind. scriptures tell us that God will have ALL men saved. God is not the evil tyrant depicted by Christian churches.

1Ti 2:3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Best Answer

The alternative is that clergy would not get paid a tithe of your net worth, if you don't believe it.

Best Answer

Because havent you seen how big the churches and banks are. I cant say all religious people are the same, some people it's done good for them because that's all religion these days is for is for tax free money from lost souls, people who do not have the ability to make ther decisions, so they ask someone else what to do, and feel comforted if they screw up someone is willing to "forgive" them. back in the day thousands of years ago, religion was made through a way of controlling people who wanted answers to hard questions that science couldnt answer in that time questions. like. where do we go when we die? What is the sun? Why are their mountains and deserts? I respect all religons untill they push it on me and start cursing my name if i dont believe what they do, usually they can come up to you and ask you" do you believe jesus christ is your lord and savior?" and if you say..um no, acually...they feel like your tainted and being around you is somehow rubbing the devil off on you. well, thats what the good ol people here in tennessee do anyways.

Best Answer

Because Jesus is the pathway, the link for you to enter heaven, and without the acceptance of him, your not saved, so how else do you get in ?

Best Answer

I don't believe that but if you believe in hell, then doesn't that mean you believe ina God?

Best Answer

is like saying I know there is a door but I am not gong to take it ..I'll go look for another way out...there is no other name in heaven or in earth whereby men must be saved...

Best Answer

I think ..The wages of sin is death" covers that. Someone has to pay, you or Jesus.

Best Answer

If you are going by the passage of the Bible that I think you are going by, the one that starts, "I, John..", it seems to pertain specifically to the Egyptian captors of the Jews.

Why do Atheists like to attack Christians unprovoked? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Further, why Christians? Have you never picked up a Quran before?

Best Answer

Do Muslims have a hell ?

Best Answer

Yes, they do. In fact, Mohammed stated to one of his captives who asked about his family, "Hell will care for them" before he killed the man.

Best Answer

is not the book, not the history, not the works, not the polished life, not the hang ups or the caught ups of the law..its the love of God bestowed upon us because ..it grace...unspeakable favor...that deserves an answer or response....

Best Answer

no one has a heaven or a hell to put anyone into because they do not have the deed to mens souls....Jesus paid the debt he did not owe thus paid our way out of satan's grip and now we live again...not unto ourselves but unto God...

Best Answer

Cuz hell hurts so good.

Best Answer