People don't understand how beneficial it can be, and if they can't see it then it is their loss. Don't let them get you down, don't try and fight them because they aren't going to see it.<br />
A lot of people don't really understand the concept of meditation and they give it a try without putting any real effort into it then afterwards say that it was boring or a waste of time. They are entitled to think that but you are entitled to think otherwise. <br />
As for thinking, I have never heard anyone think of that as a joke, but I am sure there are a few people out there who are like that.

Best Answer

I dont...they are healing, centering, spiritual practices. Thinking is something i am ALWAYS doing....I mean ALLLWWWAAAYYYS....every second.

Best Answer

Everyone needs to meditate to identify ones true self. You can never hear your guides or know who you really are by all the distractions in society. You have to stop and listen instead of think all the time. They have stuff to tell you. But you cant hear them over your loud thinking. They are very quite and very subtle.

Best Answer

Meditating is a waste of time if you are happy without it.

Best Answer