IggyDiggyPiggy IggyDiggyPiggy 18-21, M 19 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

Did you make a move? Do you friend zone yourself?...

Best Answer

Hmm.

Best Answer

:). Cause I do that!

Best Answer

My guesses are that:<br />
A) Guys usually go for "hot" girls, and "hot" girls are usually shallow b*tches.<br />
B) The dumba$$es take more chances and ask girls out, while nice guys are too shy and miss out.

Best Answer

Hmm. Never thought of that

Best Answer

In my experience girls look for guys to treat them as toilet paper. They ignore guys like me like a plague. Misery loves company. Drama free guys are friend zoned or ignored

Best Answer

Believe it or not, girls deal with the same thing from guys. I get a crush on the nice guy and he rejects me and continues to pine for the hot girl who ignores him and only uses him when she needs something.

Best Answer

Because women are crazy. Ruled by hormones to choose a good father for the child, then decide they need a nice guy to help raise the kid.

Best Answer

Hm.

Best Answer

Path of least resistance. Good guys are subtle, while dumb ***** will barge in and make things easy for girls.

Best Answer

Those girls are attracting to guys just like themselves.

Best Answer

Because the guys are the most insensitive always (think), they have the most to say, and thick people tend to listen - a bit of the tortoise and the hare scenario.

Best Answer

No dis once again, how are the dumb ***** if they have the girl? and maybe it's just because they are straight up and say that they don't want to be friends they want something more unlike other guys who act like their friends just to f***! Yup

Best Answer

When I said dumb ***** I meant as in the ones who just end hurting them. Guys who just wanna bust a nut then leave the girl.

Best Answer

oh, yeah man those girls are stupid though they can't even see that s*** coming!

Best Answer

True man. Very true

Best Answer

Most of the dumb-arses are pretty damn good-looking and/or confident. Unfortunately, most of the good guys are either shy and/or plain-looking or worse.... :(

Best Answer

It's the way of the world. Good girls like bad guys.

Best Answer

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT.<br />
You got to be confident to be an IDIOT

Best Answer

idk but it really ******* ****** me off! girls are weird...

Best Answer

They are a challenge.

Best Answer

Hm. Nice

Best Answer