im mean guys act like there scared to talk to me....i got told they think i look like im stuck up??? i dont get it....
southernstar1987 southernstar1987 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Men fear failure... So it takes a lot of courage to make the first move. I think women should start by 'offering their beauty'. A man is strength at his core, and a woman is beauty. Both of those things feed off of the other. When a woman offers her beauty to a man he has the option to use his strength to accept that beauty.. this is not so literal as wear make up and mini skirts or go to the gym and flex... It can be so much as a woman flashing a smile at a man across the room and the man responding by coming over and saying hello. I don't ever like to make the first move, but I try to 'offer my beauty' to compel a man to make that move.

Best Answer

try doing nothing but smiling at a guy. It will give him confidence to make the moves you want him to make.

Best Answer

Nah.. they are just lazy or effeminate. A man's man likes the hunt.

Best Answer

Or bored with the prey.

Best Answer

Unfortunately...

real men are becoming more & more rare

but there ARE a few of us left :)

...please drop your panties dear, I need a snack ;p>

Best Answer

Best Answer

well, they're "judging the book by its cover". Saw your pic...you have a good looks, no problem with that..beautiful eyes, actually...so perhaps, try to have a pleasant, fun look...with smiles!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Its hard to see how you come across without seeing you...

Best Answer

????

Best Answer

Well... you are stuck inside your body, so you can't see how you look to others. And I can't see how you are around others to say my impression of you. Maybe you can ask others what they think when they see you, so then you can understand why people aren't approaching you. Maybe you don't seem friendly...

Best Answer

i come off shy at first...but i see your point

Best Answer

are you actually shy? I am... and I'm trying to get over it...

Best Answer

i am at first but im really bubbly

Best Answer

awesome! May I ask what makes you shy? Do you act shy, or are you actually nervous? I'm curious :)

Best Answer

i guess a little of both for a min.. but i get over it and start talking

Best Answer

got ya

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You don't look stuck up and maybe your always makingthe first move because of the guys you pick, meaning its not your fault.

Best Answer

ive dated alot of diffrent guys...but the same with most i "picked them up"

Best Answer

it's the curse of beauty sweety, we all have to deal with being intimidating

Best Answer

thats what ive been told but it sucks:(

Best Answer

Look at your avatar? Cross look. High cheeks and pointed chin don't work well with a cross look. You get a natural upset appearance. Sales is all about smiles and appearing in a good mood.

Best Answer

thanks i guess lol

Best Answer

Keep smiling and it will all change. You have a good look that will attract men when they see you smiling.

Best Answer

You sound confident and you're attractive; that scares a lot of men.

Best Answer

im very confident....i can see that ..ive heard this before

Best Answer

guys are intimidated by your beauty

Best Answer

and you will get best answer because that's what women want to hear.

Best Answer

ive heard that...but why be scared to talk...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because of the fear of rejection. Some guys don't handle rejection all that well. Some women can be total biotches when it comes to rejecting a man's advances.

Best Answer