I remember the Executive Order Obama passed that allowed him to Seize any bank account in America without giving liability to sue for the person who just lost their account and all their money. <br />
But don't worry, it's for your own good...

Best Answer

Lack of effort?

Best Answer

Suggest where else would be a good place to look if not the two most popular factchecking sites and the government site? Some underground secret site with all the dirt on the government that I should magically know about?

Best Answer

No idea, except phrase it differently. I'd think if you went to conservative websites you'd find list upon list followed by comments about him being the anti-Christ.

Best Answer

That's precisely why I checked trusted factchecking sites instead.

Best Answer

write your congressman

Best Answer

Sources with different answers. Oh dear, refer it to the CIA, FBI or Canadian Mounties. To seek such info depends entirely on the sources understandinjg of the term and if they include everything or just those that mean something.

Best Answer

Its a conspiracy man, a conspiracy! most of the E.O's are pretty harmless but there are quite a few dangerous ones. I have a few in my profile if you want to check it out.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Nothing more reliable than a small mammal with access to space technology

Best Answer

Yes. Hey, George the Second was a busy little beaver when it came to Executive Orders, wasn't he. It might be scary reading. If so, maybe the current boss should use the privilege to rescind a few?

Best Answer

Try to figure out who owns the U.S. government debt. People's names, not organizations. Evil hides.

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

Aggravating, right? Oh, wait, you said before you'd rather not know the truth -.-

Best Answer

my sanity is safe then

Best Answer