cuteme1 cuteme1 18-21, M 9 Answers May 5, 2010

how cute do you think you are attitude makes a difference This doesnt sound the way i was thinking. Ive had people tell me Im a b---- because Im really shy and dont talk alot until I get to know you. Maybe people are intimidated by your looks. Someone told me once that the way I look makes them feel like Im unapproachable. Stupid huh Maybe you should just ask one of out for coffee or a drink so they can see that you sweet

Best Answer

haha i dont know,but all i know is that im a nice,honest and especially very sweet guy.

Best Answer

Perhaps you're just an *******.

I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds. Well I guess I do, really. What I'm trying to say to make it less confrontational and more constructive is I had a similar problem at one time. Men would chat me up but never ask me out. It's because I was an *******. When I changed, it got better.

Best Answer

I don't know, but I can honestly say I agree with the "cute" assessment... :)

Best Answer

haha thanks:)

Best Answer

...maybe you haven't tried asking them out yet, as opposed to trying to pick them up? ;)

Best Answer

you like boys ?

Best Answer

Nooo dude im not gay at all.100% straight...

Best Answer

Maybe you're cute like a baby brother to them.

Best Answer