Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 18 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Big boobs don't do it for me either. Small to medium and perky, great to handle and lot more better to look at...

Best Answer

Well that is just fascinating.

Best Answer

As a life-long lover of extremely busty women, I can assure you that there is absolutey no relationship between a man's "alpha status", dominance, or "manliness" and being attracted to busty women. Each guy like myself has his own reasons for our preference, some of us understand them and some don't but they are all individual and are usually related to the experiences we have had in our lives and not intrinsic aspects of our personality.

Best Answer

The problem may be that you are too big..subconciously it bothers you, so you are going after a pirates dream. Someone to even out your freakishly big self. Someone small slim, and perky. Either that or your a pedo.

Best Answer

Thats good to know, Gaston. Belle should feel happy to know you aren't just a superficial chauvanist after all....

Best Answer

Good to know- I'll keep mine tucked away then

Best Answer

I like the small ones,the don't hang when,you age and stay perky.

Best Answer

Glad to know. :D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

that probably means evolution has overlooked you.<br />
The sight of a welcoming rump smeared with pheromones is the only thing that attracts a primate.<br />
Just kidding,<br />
its not unusual for someone to be attracted to petite ladies. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

You're lucky, mate ;)

Best Answer