MightyWhitey MightyWhitey 22-25, M 7 Answers May 18, 2012

Humans and some mammals dream every day on average of 2 hours a day, but we don't remember every thing.<br />
If you want to remember your dream, try to remember them the first thing in the morning when you wake up.

Best Answer

You must be in the REM stage/ cycle of dreaming in order to remember.

Best Answer

If you really want to remember your dreams, set an alarm for odd times throughout the night.

Best Answer

Huh. Sounds interesting but it takes me forever sometimes to fall asleep. lol

Best Answer

Try Lunesta.. you will be dreaming of unicorns and abe in no time : ) freaky stuff there

Best Answer

I don't know, but the same thing happened to me. I used to dream a lot, and I presume I still do...but I rarely ever remember them anymore. I'ts kind of sad

Best Answer

You dream every night you just don't remember.

Best Answer

Do you have any real evidence to back up this statement or is it just something you "know" because "everyone says so"?

Best Answer

Is there something I could do, to change that?<br />
I would love to remember more of my dreams!

Best Answer

Nah I don't think there is anything you can do. lol I was just wondering like you said, "I would love to remember more of my dreams." and so would I.

Best Answer