foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 10 Answers Jul 2, 2012

because though we may share different experiences with other people, that isn;t the same as relating to them. How we react to the experience is what would be similar. Also, if you're too much like another person, I honestly believe that it is hard to be friends with them. SO to answer your question, it's might just be how or where you're looking for friends. Maybe?

Best Answer

that is a wonderful point, darling..thank you for shedding some light for me:)

Best Answer

thanks for your question :)

Best Answer

thanks for your wonderful answer and your friendship:)

Best Answer

i'm sure there are heaps of people on here that you could be friends with!! an open mind and an open heart is all you need! hugs

Best Answer

thank you! i do have a lot of friends on here, no doubt, and they are wonderful people. we just dont have as much in common as i would like us to, you know?

Best Answer

i know! and understand! hugs

Best Answer

I think I'm a little the same. I'm not so good at socialising online, hilariously enough. <br />
In real life approaching someone is as simple as talking to them - here it's all messages, whiteboards, questions, stories, confessions... Its tricky to single someone out and work up the motivation to approach them.<br />
That said, best of luck!

Best Answer

thank you sludgemuffin! it's not that i have trouble meeting ppl on here..it's just that the ppl who approach me dont have much in common with me, especially musically. and for some reason, music is very important to me. i want to be moved by the same things as the other person

Best Answer

Aaah, I understand. Yeah, I met someone that likes similar films on here recently, it perked me up a bit talking to her about movies (even though I've come to realise I'm a dork)
Have you tried searching for groups about music genres and bands? That can only take you so far though I guess, especially if you have a varied palette.

Best Answer

oh yes! i have tried that, and you're right..i have a varied palette, so it's difficult to care if one person likes just one of my fav bands

Best Answer

Just ask more questions post some answers let people like me get to know you a little. send an email to someone that sounds interesting to you.<br />
we are all around.

Best Answer

thank you! i will continue putting myself "out there"

Best Answer

And I thought I am the only one having this issue!

Best Answer

we should stick together:)

Best Answer

Because most of them are trolls?

Best Answer

everyone is unique, you wont find people similar to you anywhere. But there will be people who are interested in a few things that you are into...

Best Answer