This is the case when you are young. When you are older you become a Couger. THEN you are allowed to **** all the (young) guys you want. Guys, on the other hand become dirty old men, and are despised and feared. Poetic justice. What goes around, **** around :)

Best Answer

Yep double standard. But at the same time for females STDs show up a lot later than in males, plus they can affect her fertility so a grain of truth to be picky. Also if you know a guy ***** everything that moves, why go with him, we have choices, if they girls did not line up he would be getting none.

Best Answer

I happen to like filthy *****, so i am not pulling them down, i wish i had a female soulmate/partner/wife who enjoyed getting ****** by as many men as she chose, **********, wife-swapping, role-playing..its not adultery in marriage, unless deceit comes into the equation.....

Best Answer

it's only true if you believe it

Best Answer

Very good question!!! I've asked that one myself.

Best Answer

Because the world still values men over women. Men think other men are awesome + badass if they "get a lot of a**" but men AND women think women are trashy if they sleep around,,, I think it's because we automatically assume "boys will be boys" and they're supposed to be disgusting pigs, and women are supposed to be virtuous and repress their sexuality. I however, believe that as long as your old enough to make your own decisions and face the consequences (and do so within an appropriate + healthy relationship/ friendship) you can have all the mind-blowing, bed-shaking, scream-inducing sex you want.

Best Answer

male chauvinism baby, nothing else. women are sufferers in all this game.

Best Answer

It's a double standard imo. I don't cheat on my partner either, but it annoys me that girls who sleep around are judged but men aren't.

Best Answer

Me too!!

Best Answer

I have known lesbian chicks that think if a female does a guy she is wrong but she can **** every female in 1000 miles and that's cool. I know they use guys when the need to but they won't admit it in a million years.

Best Answer