Kenzie5567 Kenzie5567 13-15, F 15 Answers Jan 5 in Health

Lemon water (:

Best Answer

it also could be your metabolism, so you need to pay attention to ehat foods have the greatest effect. be observant in your quest.

Best Answer

What kind of exercises are you doing? And how fast do you go through them? A 10 minute workout can and is more beneficial for your body than 60 minute one, if you go through your series of exercises fast and strong.

Best Answer

discipline sweetie

Best Answer

At your age, your body probably hasn't even finished developing so give it time to do that before you even think about weight loss. For now, drink plenty of water, eat 6 small meals a day, eat lots of fibre and eat slowly.... but don't overdo it!

Best Answer

cause parents train us to eat 3 times a day !!! and then there^'s soft drinks, and candy, and fancy colored-wrappers and its just a joke how we're destined to be fat. say no, drink water, and eat the least you can....

Best Answer

It takes eating right AND exercising.. often people only do par of it

Best Answer

I exercise and don't eat junk foods and I'm still over weight it's really annoying

Best Answer

how bout eating less and no exercize?............

Best Answer

It honestly isn't.

Best Answer

Incorrect

Best Answer

Just about calories in vs calories out. If you know what you eat and how many calories you burn you can very easily lose weight. So I'd say correct :D Haters guna hate.

Best Answer

Incorrect because food. FOOD. It calls my name

Best Answer

Lol put a pad lock on your fridge then buddy ^_^

Best Answer

No I'll die

Best Answer

they say ,have lots of sex you can loose weight that way

Best Answer

Unless you have thyroid disease or something else medically wrong it is not that hard. Consume less calories than you burn. That might mean doing extra work but the formula is the same for everybody.

Best Answer

It didnt come on overnight and it wont come off overnight either, but losing weight isnt as hard as you think

Best Answer

no to littel exercise. That's most people's reason

Best Answer

Because FOOD.

Best Answer