Take it to the Flight Conversion garage just west of the old church. You know the clock stopped after being struck by lightning one night.

Best Answer

Airlines would lose to many $$$$$ lol its political.

Best Answer

You ran out of LSD

Best Answer

i have seen a car fly out of a multi story carpark in reverse. volvo 244 messy landing. you can make yours fly if you try

Best Answer

well marty mcfly traveled to 2015 so you have a few years to go. :)

Best Answer

lol flying cars..... society is going backwards.... In 50 yrs you'll be asking "How come its 2062 and my pickle jar doesn't have wheels?"

Best Answer

a pickle jar....with wheels! Brilliant!

Best Answer

I know its great! If you get a bigger enough one you can be a "high roller" and take your personal abacus too. That will impress those gals ;D

Best Answer

I know its great! If you get a big enough one you can be a "high roller" and take your personal abacus too. That will impress those gals ;D

Best Answer

lol pickle jars don't need wheels, but beer bottles could use a pair or two.

Best Answer

what would your REALLY do with a fling car!?!?!? <br />
i would deff rather have a majority of the worlds information literally in the palm of my hand (Thank your smart phone!)<br />
considering less than 30 years ago people didnt have the ability to communicate with e/o instantly i say (tech wise) we are just about where we need to be.<br />
i would rater have TiVo and FaceBook then any dumb flying car.

Best Answer

I dont know, I kind of wish I could text or check my facebook while driving my flying car

Best Answer

You did not pay for the extra accessories did ya ? hahha :) Mabey next year....

Best Answer

Lol, even if they were available I might not be able to afford it cause my insurance doesn't cover air travel

Best Answer

I'm pissed, and what about transport tubes? Aren't we at least supposed to have the tubes by now?

Best Answer

Man, I forgot about that. So true!

Best Answer

you bought the wrong one cause i just updated my cars app and it so does fly.

Best Answer

didn't you install the retrofit?

Best Answer

Nah, I spent all my money on a decent subwoofer

Best Answer