frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 9 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Food

I mix meats. Pork & beef in chili's. Shrimp and chicken on shish-kabobs. Sausage and chicken in gumbo. What about TurDuckEn...chicken stuffed inside a duck, and the duck stuffed inside a turkey. Or...Chicken CordonBleu...chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese. Surf and turf.

Best Answer

I dont think it's gross if you mix different kinds of meat - I mix both ground beef and ground pork in my spagetti sauce. I put Ground Beef, Ground Pork & Ground Veal in my meatloaf - that's just the way my mom taught me to do it. I've had burgers that were a mix of beef & moose. Don't know what other meats would go together.

Best Answer

Mixed kebabs taste okay to me. Loads of different sorts of meat in those beauties.

Best Answer

Cuz meat is the main dish - veggies are just a side dish.

Best Answer

Well, I am not exactly sure when to mix meat together or how. I haven't ever done it. Maybe that is why I do not get it either. But mixing different veggies is awesome. So, I am in the same boat as you. Mixing meats maybe on a shish-ca-bob. But not literally mixing meat.

Best Answer

Who says it is gross to mix different kinds of meat? <br />
What about gyro meat?

Best Answer

Gyros. Hmmm. The mix of all meat-mixes.

Best Answer