dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 22 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Parenting & Family

This is a fantasy land. You can make fantastic friends, but it takes a lot of work to make them real.

Best Answer

EXACTLY

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

I am here. I will be your friend. I love getting to know new people.

Best Answer

it's hard to make new friends exclusively over the internet in general.

Best Answer

Every single one of us is an arsehole. You and I included.

Best Answer

Not everyone but maybe you are

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No, everyone, including you, else we wouldn't be on this site now would we? Stands to reason.
What's wrong with being an arsehole anyway? They run the world and your arsehole is in charge of you. Without arseholes this planet could NOT function. And you certainly couldn't. You'd explode, right?
I haven't noticed you trying to be friends wityh this guy. Which makes you an uncaring arsehole.

Best Answer

cuz people pretend to be annoying ******** over the internet

Best Answer

It's not hard to make friends.

Best Answer

Just be yourself. I've found some very good friends on ep. There are good people here who may be in the same situation as you. It can be very therapeutic!

Best Answer

True friends can be found on EP. It takes trust and maturity and real feelings. But it can be so real. Friends are here in abundance. Just keep looking.

Best Answer

For me. This is the idea. Am hear to escape from people i know.

Best Answer

Maybe thats not what this site is meant for..

Best Answer

I don't even have anyone to chat with. I can't even imagine having a friend on here. There are so many fake people that you can't trust anyone.

Best Answer

cause most people are liars or pervs... <br />
BUT that being said, there are some wonderful people on here! you just have to find them!

Best Answer

so true!

Best Answer