Juzzy91 Juzzy91 22-25, M 21 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Trust me, women who "date" young BOYS are paedophiles, too. Men who date young WOMEN (not girls) are not. See the difference ?

Best Answer

The word you are looking for is UNDER AGE!!!

Best Answer

But what do they call men who date younger girls over the age of 16

Best Answer

sugar daddy

Best Answer

I'd 'like' this if I could =)

Best Answer

Luuuuuurve this.

Best Answer

Daddy.

Best Answer

high profile, cashed up and well endowed :P

Best Answer

Because women in western culture are inherently sexualized. It's just another fetish.

Best Answer

Men as well as women can be paedophiles, it just means one of the victims is an under ager..its not just men..women can be a paedophile too.

Best Answer

Because men like filing and women like kitty cats.

Best Answer

Women need some kind of reward I mean men who have sex with multiple partners is called a stud. Vs Women who are called **** ***** or whatever else. I think its a minor compromise for all the crap women have to deal with.

Best Answer

That is a good one.....I have no idea why

Best Answer

I'm sure you never heard of Deborah LaFave.

Best Answer

I really couldn't answer that. I guess society is just messed up. Everyone matures differently. You notice in the "old days" girls would get married at like 13, 14. I gauruntee a lot of them weren't ready for that. But some were. But when you are both legally old enough to be with each other nobody should stick their nose in it and call someone a pedo. Or when someone lies about their age. -.-

Best Answer

I was talking to a woman and she said she hates the term cougar, I said a man is called a dirty old man. Would you rather be called a dirty old woman ? I was hopeing she would realize how insulting being called a dirty old man really is,

Best Answer

My girlfriend is 10 years older than me...my sexy cougar... :)

Best Answer

M or F PAEDOPHILES ABUSE AND RAPE ''UNDERAGE'' CHILDREN

Best Answer

it depends on how young the person is to be called a pedo or not

Best Answer

good question ! There does seem to be a huge double standard in America. It seems to be all these special interest types pushing their personal agenda's ???

Best Answer