Occasionally we talk about politics, sport, and what not, but eventually they don't stick around. Sometimes I do chip in on their depression problems and what not, but they don't reply. Or I was jumping in when they are talking to their underage EP girl friends so...
Excellency Excellency 26-30, M 15 Answers Jan 10, 2012

dont know the stat but i think ep is for anyone who shares their emotional experiences. girls are the emo type right? therefore women predominate this website. except for the lusty section of this site. and idk about you, but coming from a socially awkward person, i can't share **** to other males. there still a stigma that to share emotions and feelings is gay or should be done during drinking sessions.

Best Answer

Good point. Unfortunately I don't drink lol

Best Answer

depends on what you want to talk about. look at the qualities your friends or you have then look for people here that have the same interests.

Best Answer

Same interests , Bingo .

Best Answer

Yes, I have (on the opposite side of u) , a lot of male friends, and some female friends here..Most of the time the female ones do not chat as much..similar to what you are saying! But I find that mostly all people in my circle and anyone (mostly !!!lol) I come in contact with onEP is engaging/conversational..open... =)

Best Answer

Wow that too. I notice that 18-21 girls and other female age groups don't talk to their peers in their age group as much either. Strange! But somehow it's cute. It seems like the online anonymous atmosphere allow people to show their true interest in terms of gender and age hehe

Best Answer

Right... this site is truly interesting, and you're never short on entertainment , questions, opinions, facts..etc etc! but I think I know what you're saying bout having just some 'buddies' on here as well....just to have a 'chill out' convo? also interesting like u said to see what people's interests are /age groups etc. they like .. u sure learn a lot here , about them, and topics you do not usually see /hear in 3d realm ..hahaha!!

Best Answer

Hm, only the men seem to want to talk to me. Maybe because we have something in common, as I like women.

Best Answer

Consider yourself an EP Rock Star

Best Answer

Guys don't tend to make friends through the internet by bonding over emotional issues. At least, not straight guys.

Best Answer

Good point. Hey Have I seen u b4? Ur avatar looks familiar but it was a while ago. Yes my guys friends and I usually build reapport by messing around abit, and talking about girls.

Best Answer

They don't want you to think they are gay.

Best Answer

But without guy friends we can turn feminent. This is a problem for men these days, in general. We hang out with females too much we become more sissy each year. We got to relearn the art of manliness!

Best Answer

Excellency, post another question and ask the straight women what they view as manly ;)

Best Answer

because EP is a CRUSH FACTORY.

Best Answer

Are you bragging or complaining?

Best Answer

Just curious

Best Answer

Just playing with you. I'm always curios about things like that too.

Best Answer

I don't know; It might BE a heterosexual thing, even while platonic. Most of the friends with whom I speak are male.

Best Answer

Maybe it's you that doesn't want to talk!

Best Answer

Some guys who name himself WifeSharing or using his underwear as avatar is hard for me to click the ADD button for.

Best Answer

Do you really want them to?

Best Answer

kinda, but connecting with guys through words are quite weird, when think about it. I guess that's why

Best Answer

I know. Almost all of mine are women.

Best Answer