cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 14 Answers Jul 22, 2013 in Community

Stop shooting blanks

Best Answer

It wasn't blanks. He got upset I shot him but he was drawing attention to me. I had to fade into the shadows. It was annoying. I killed him fair and square and my stupid brain would not give me credit.

Best Answer

Nothing great about shooting others. Be glad your mind still understands this

Best Answer

There are people worth shooting in this world. What honor can come of feeding Arias Castro or Phillip Garrido instead of a starving disabled child?

Best Answer

you are shooting blanks...LOL

Best Answer

Nope. Soap never requires a vasectomy.

Best Answer

alrighty then...lol

Best Answer

Okay, as a psychology major I've looked eagerly into dream interpretation. In a dream, being unable to fight back against something or being chased indicate that, subconsciously, something in your life is making you feel helpless and persecuted. Does this help?

Best Answer

I already knew that. I was just playing around. Dreams are a reflection of my emotions. I use my dreams to keep up with my emotion since my personality is an extremely high logical thinking one. Sometimes I don't even know what I feel until I have a dream and mull over what I was feeling and who I was dealing with. I was with a group of rebels trying to kill people that were hurting children. In fact, a woman calling me into the FBI upon sighting me referred to me as "Children" to the authorities. I know I am personally upset I live in a society that protects child predators so this was obviously the theme in this dream. I knew I couldn't win.

Best Answer

Interesting. I have the same attitude towards my dreams. They are more or less the only window I get into my inner mind, the only way I can see how I truly feel. Otherwise I'm too cold and logical to let the emotions through.

Best Answer

Yeah, I actually got full nihilistic power in my dreams in my late teens after suffering horrific nightmares and night terror. I started morphing myself into Freddy Crugar and systematically when through my nightmares and wiped out everything coming for me. Since then, I've been somewhat fearless. Despite having a fear of heights, I've been able to dive from high dives, go up in cherry pickers and do limited work on roof tops. I still have fear but I know what those fears are and why I have them. My main problem is social skills. I don't know why, but I can't force myself to be properly sociable. I also know I have an involuntary anxiety that causes me to bite my nails and I cannot stop it from happening. In the end, I'm stuck with my emotional side. I have no way of rendering it powerless. The nihilistic power in dreams actually became a problem. You need conflict in your dreams. I had to start dreaming 3rd person so there could be conflict without instant gratification to the results. About five years ago, I was able to put myself into first person situations again where I refrain from getting the dream my way.

Best Answer

You need to train yourself to control your dreams. If you can't make the gun shoot him dead, make yourself leave safely. Make yourself run fast or fly high. Even make yourself just wake up. It's not 100% effective. But it helps with a few nightmares.

Best Answer

I just have to close in for hand-to-hand combat if I really want to win.

Best Answer

My nightmares used to make me miserable until I learned how to control them. When I'm super stressed, though, I tend to lose control. It's a constant work in progress.

Best Answer

Yes, there is that. I have had full control over my dreams before but that was a problem believe it or not. The dreams lose meaning quickly when that happens and you have to back off to discover yourself again.

Best Answer

I hadn't considered that. I'll give it some thought. Some, though, I fear. A lot. And I'd prefer that those are controlled rather than risk them for the sake of self discovery.

Best Answer

I'm always the one that gets shot. About the time I die, I wake up... I know what you mean though, I used to have dreams where I would hit someone so hard in the face, like hard enough to crush bone. Wouldn't phase them one bit...I'd wake up so mad and want to punch a hole in the wall, so I would. Just to prove that I could. :D

Best Answer

Actually, I always kill anyone that comes in hand to hand combat range. I don't die in my dreams anymore. I can just never use ranged weapons on them.

Best Answer

lol I dunno man. Dreams are weird like that. I've been a cage fighter, boxed over half my life, owned guns my whole life. Kill many animals a year hunting, and yet in my dreams. I'm the one that dies. :D Doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

My guess would be you fear being killed so you kill others so you feel safe from getting killed yourself. That's only a general guess though. I could be easily totally wrong. Generally, if you mull over your dreams and bounce them off yourself, you can tell what your brain is worrying over.

Best Answer

Yea that, or I play way too much Battlefield 3 and FPS's in general. :D I don't like to die!

Best Answer

Those were dream blanks. You have to get live ammo from The SandMan

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to dream of a bigger gun trust me he'll be bleeding after that.

Best Answer

cuz even if you mean to hurt someone... you can't win just by shooting them.

Best Answer

Could be your subconscious at work.Have you had the snip? :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

What kind of nightmare would it be if you killed them?

Best Answer

That's the problem. I can't have a nightmare if I can't kill anyone. It's annoying.

Best Answer

Disappointing, isn't it?

Best Answer

Yeah. It's my damned dream and I won't let myself shoot anyone? I had to hide from the woman calling me into the police too because I knew I couldn't shoot her.

Best Answer

I never have a pistol in my dreams, but I have been trying to punch people plenty of times and I can't hit hard enough for them to even feel it.

Best Answer

Actually I'm deadly at hand-to-hand range. I can even morph my hands into blades and such. Ranged weapons never work for me though.

Best Answer

Morph your hands into blades? That would be cool. Messy, but cool :-D

Best Answer

When vampires come for me, I morph my hands into solar balls and burn them to cinders. It is a "handy" talent.

Best Answer

You have some pretty wild dreams :-D I have never had a vampire dream...even after watching Twilight. lol

Best Answer

Vampires used to be my most feared horror. Twilight is a mockery to me because of that. Good vampires make me puke. Bring me Salem's Lot.

Best Answer

Twilight is a vampire soap opera. I actually like it, but it definitely wasn't real vampire stuff.

Best Answer

I find True Blood somewhat lame as well. This whole vampire romance stuff is for the birds. Vampires represent players. They infect you and turn you into a user. They don't love and if you fall for their charms, you'll turn away from love too.

Best Answer

I didn't see True Blood. You mean a vampire won't fall in love with me, stop sucking blood, and let me remain human? dang! lol

Best Answer

True Blood isn't as bad as Twilight, but it's still pretty lame.

Best Answer

I might have to watch it, just because I liked Twilight. I loved that pasty white Edward. Bwahaha :-D

Best Answer

You'll love True Blood. You'll swear by it.

Best Answer

I'll see if I can find it this weekend, then.

Best Answer

It's an HBO series.

Best Answer

Oh! Well, then it will be easy to find it, then :D I thought it was a movie.

Best Answer