I have been looking a girlfriend as I never had one before. And when I was looking for it, I could not find it and people told me to stop looking. And they say If I keep on looking for it I will never find it. And there said it will only happen unexpectedly. So six years ago at the age of 24 I stopped looking for a girlfriend and got on with enjoying my life and today at age 30 it has still not happened and when I said looking or not looking either way does not happen, people say just enjoy my life and say if it meant to find me, it will. Love has still not found me at all, I am still single at age 30 and still a virgin and If i end up being single all my life, I will be such an angry man because life without relationship for me is so unfair. I be so angry if I end up being single for the whole of my life. LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UN
Bluegate948 Bluegate948 26-30, M 6 Answers Sep 1 in Dating & Relationships

This is the second time you've posted this in a five minute period. If you come across i.r.l. like you are here, it's no wonder women are not attracted to you.

Best Answer

I'm sorry! Hugs!!!

Best Answer

Dude. Seriously, calm it down.
If you want love so badly, then go back out there and look for it. Boom. Done. Simple as that. If you're unhappy with your situation, then just go out there and change things.

Best Answer