beautywithin20 beautywithin20 18-21, F 18 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Struggles

The fantasy of "she's playing hard to get" is enticing, and far better than "I'm a fvcking loser".

Best Answer

I totally agree !!!

Best Answer

Because some women give the impression that they like to be chased, and men are told that persistence pays off

Best Answer

and the women who dont give that kind of impression?

Best Answer

Some men aren't skilled in reading social cues, so they aren't aware that they are being stalky creepers. Have you tried to tell this person (in a direct manner) that they are bothering you, and to go away?

Best Answer

No I haven't but I believe that I have to do that now because I'm so tired and the worse part of it is I live with one of the men that's treating me like this.

Best Answer

The problem is that many, many women say no when they mean yes, and that spoils it for the uptight ones who really mean no. How the hell are we suppose to tell the difference? Women want and need us to be forceful, manly men, but they reserve the right to complain about that same quality. It's maddening!

Best Answer

What about the women that actually mean no?

Best Answer

Read my answer again. We men get mixed signals.. there's just no way that we can tell. Try to be firm, professional and consistent.. that's realistically the best you can do.

Best Answer

All men are perverts. Some are just better at managing it.

Best Answer

Uhhh. I am not a pervert.

Best Answer

I like to present the 3 tiered approach. Prevert: the amateur. Pervert: Run of the mill. Provert: The professional.

Best Answer

Billy??

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not using brain, just their testicles.

Best Answer

attention is better than NO attention.... they also think that if they are persistent enough, they will wear you down and eventually get you 'on the hook'. A lot get off on trying to shock you.. the best thing to do is ignore them

If someone is harassing you online, block them and report them to site admin- any threats, report to Police. If it is in real life, report them immediately to the police and keep written details of the harassment for evidence.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice, misseymoo. I have written detail of what someone has been doing to me.

Best Answer

I think that it has a little to do with the fact that they're perverted in the first place. Anyone who is whacked in the head isn't really thinking clearly anyway...

Best Answer

It's bad enough that some men are that way but it becomes even difficult when you have to live with them

Best Answer

WHOA! Good luck with THAT one! Why are you still there?

Best Answer

No one in the household wants me to work and it gets on my nerves. They don't even want me to move out of this house(they keep telling me this place is my home) and it's not.

Best Answer

Well, I can't tell you how to live... But the choices you make are your own, even if the choices are going along with other people's wishes.

Best Answer

I could guess that all they see are 2 things, and all they think about is 1 thing. I myself am not one of these guys, but they are pretty common these days.

Best Answer

wasn't me

Best Answer

no means yes don't it....oO

Best Answer

Because some just don't take hints and must be told & if on EP then blocked.

Best Answer

Because you assume they use their brains, do not give hints, get a court order.

Best Answer