KylieLaine KylieLaine 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 27 in Community

Because everyone here isn't here for personal reasons. You don't have to see someone's face to interact with them on the internet .. unless maybe you want to date them. For privacy sake too .. many people don't want their face shown. That's their option. Personally, I don't care what you look like, just how you interact and communicate.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Too many crazy mofos out here.

Best Answer

I'm an anime person if that helps :P

Best Answer

It's a site that touts anonymity, so...

Best Answer

alot of ppl like to be anonymous here

Best Answer

Many members -- myself included -- put one or more photos on my profile page, yet use something else as their profile pic.

Best Answer

To be fair just cause some people on here have profile pics doesn't mean it's them in the profile picture.

Best Answer

cause most of them are either fake people or pervert that dont want anyone known who they are :o

Best Answer

call 911 in emergency please

Best Answer

Well for someone who has been catfished I'd like to know who it is I'm talking to

Best Answer

well then dont go to sites like this looking for dates...lol

Best Answer

I'm not looking for dates. Just people to be honest. I don't wanna share things with someone who's lying to me

Best Answer

and its ur fault for loving someone you never met

Best Answer

I never said I was in a relationship with them. Just a friendship

Best Answer

it is sad what happens when ppl catfish...and i watch the show...but its ur own fault really.

Best Answer

Actually it's not my fault. It's the persons who's lying

Best Answer

either they don't know how or they just don't want to.

Best Answer

fake lairs most ov um

Best Answer

no i just like to be private...and dont want ppl to know who i am by my looks but by my words...ppl can get to know you better thru ur words....and experiences differ...if you were raped but needed to talk would you want ur pic out there for some perv to go yeah i know why baby....smh.

Best Answer

i did say most lol

Best Answer