I don't know. Go ask the guy who got his arm chewed off by a shark while surfing...

Best Answer

that only makes it dangerous when there's a shark warning out

Best Answer

Well, there are more reasons...

Best Answer

hm???

Best Answer

It is dangerous. But a lot of the surfers exaggerate about it. Since surfing is not considered a real sport to many. They like the attention too.

Best Answer

it isn't unless there's a shark or hurrican warning out...

Best Answer

Maybe they're worried about drowning, rip tides, undertows, and sharks. <br />
And I guess that surfing looks a bit dangerous from a spectator's point of view.

Best Answer

but it isnt... at least unless there's a shark or hurrican warning out...

Best Answer

I guess that people are more likely to believe or worry about the things they hear about most. They don't hear that much about surfing unless something goes awry. Unless they are part of the "surf community".

Best Answer

guess that's true...

Best Answer

what??? never bad/dangerous to surf....except when the water is full of fat, pasty white morons from AZ

Best Answer

hey not even then... you can hit them with your board xD

Best Answer

gawd they are everywhere! hate zoners....and it's only going to get worse, the great migration has started

Best Answer

I guess there are times when it is dangerous. Even the best surfers can get into trouble out there.

Best Answer

ever been out there? you've got something that keeps you over water so unless it's a shark warning or a hurrican directly comeing there don't see any reason...

Best Answer

No. I have never been surfing. It looks like a great time, but I have never lived near an ocean and so never got the chance.

Best Answer

sorry for you...

Best Answer

Yeah? Me too. I've been to the ocean and it was the best. I loved everything about it.

Best Answer

I'm growing up about 10 mins by bike away from it...

Best Answer