?
XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 17 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Sick cycle

Best Answer

Some people are just not nice to be around,best leave them alone.

Best Answer

That is not always the case. Some people try to move on in life with a positive outlook and accept that there are things in their past that are just that, the past. Myself included.

Best Answer

Often they do it because they think that if they hurt you first you can't hurt them. Their abuse has left them unable to form normal relationships. Please don't waste your precious life on damaged angry people.

Best Answer

I'm done with angry damaged people. So they are done being nice and are always defensive.

Best Answer

because its a learned response

Best Answer

yes those who abuse need someone to help them get help because maybe they don't see how there pain hurts others

Best Answer

I see what you mean.

Best Answer

Sometimes, people are broken in such a way that the very thing that is broken is the one they need to bring themselves back together. It's tragic, because for people like that there is no going back, ever. Trough no fault of theirs, they become the very thing they hate. And in their state, they can't even see that.

Best Answer

How sad.

Best Answer

If that's all they knew how would anyone expect them to act "normal" anyway? Even if they try they still might totally twist the reactions into a cold deadness where they can't even comprehend what they are doing wrong, and maybe they don't even know how to care about that since everyone will continue to treat them like complete **** anyway since they have no idea how deep it ****** them up so they lost all effort and would rather others just ****** the hell off.

Best Answer

My ex was like this.

Best Answer

Because the quality you said about is called 'saintliness'. Expecting people who are hurt and angry to display 'saintliness' is no less than asking for the sky.

Best Answer

Oh I know. I look for progress not perfection.

Best Answer

Hurt people hurt people.

Best Answer

A vicious cycle

Best Answer

I guess it helps them in someway to do that.

Best Answer

They usually gain but at the expense of someone else. There is no respect.

Best Answer

Yeah, be nice if they would stop with them.

Best Answer