I promise you that is NOT the case with me ! ! ! !

Best Answer

hehe thanx

Best Answer

belive me ,, your ***** would get a workout at least weekly ,,if not more ! ! !

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

belive me your body, ***** would get a workout ,,if I was there with you ! !

Best Answer

Dear darktippedrose,<br />
i do understand ur problem...which does happen often. its more out of anxiety and the <br />
need to perform right. Apart from the usual....like dibetes, high BP( hypertension), medication(many drugs reduce libido) alcohol and tobacco use..the most common cause is psycological...meaning there is some imbalance in the neuro-transmitters in the brain( many a time cause not known)..which either reduce the blood supply or the neural stimulation needed. Another thing is if there is depression, the medication sometimes dont work so exactly as desired....though they should...and have their own effects.....but u have coped well...i really understand and appreciate what u r going through and the faith to be with him through this...which is awesome, coz control of biological temptations are the worst in terms of control. have u tried some help?

Best Answer

umm he is mostly healthy, no diabetes. and what kind of help r you talking about?

Best Answer

Dear Rose, i actually meant his health regards any of the above disorders. if he has been investigated, then its fine. when i said help i meant medications like viagra or psycological counselling or medication? if all other problemms are ruled out. I am a doc Rose...so anything related to this u can ask me. Even if its any other kind of help, i would be ready to help u out. Is that u in the pic? you are so very pretty..just adorable. just amazed how anyone can treat u that way. And the other story about being used sexually when u were young by dad...is it a true one in ur life?

Best Answer

my husband wouldn't take that stuff or do thats stuff anyways.
and those stories - are fictional fantasies

Best Answer

i dont have that issue at all and especially wouldnt have it with you

Best Answer

Hopefully this was not your husband you were talking about. If it was, I'm sorry to say... he isn't happy. There are two things that keep a man from getting hard... having a medical issue (and no not just eating poorly and not exercising) or he is no longer excited by you. I know some people would say... of course he is still exciting by you, as you have sex occasionally... but on those days when he feels his hand won't suffice, he throws you a little and he gets what he wants.

Best Answer

umm it didn't take long after marriage for this to happen. at first he was happy to have a "lady in the streets and ho in the sheets" but after 2-4 weeks it was tiring and irritating as he always had more important things to do

Best Answer

Men's Clinic! there is treatment!

Best Answer

Boredom.

Best Answer

perhaps you need to feed his imagination! dressing up, talking dirty, ask him if there is anything he would like to try! as we get older our tastes change. check his browsing history, he maybe going on specialists sites :)<br />
if all that fails use a splint! ;p

Best Answer

he DOES not like that stuff at all

Best Answer

omg idk, but i wanna know. i dated a guy for a year and a half. every time we had sex, his **** was never as hard as i could be. (im currently no longer dating him, nor am i interested in sex anymore)

Best Answer

Same here. I'm about ready to leave too. I'm still very interested in sex though.

Best Answer

What the heck... why did you keep dating him?

Best Answer

Never had that problem with my men, agree with the others, you're probably going for the wrong guys here if thats a problem for you

Best Answer

maybe. i'm just curious.

Best Answer

well if you'd want me nothing would happen then that I just might throw up so... don't go for people like me... gays... cuz it won't lead to nothing.. try a perfectly straight man then mostly things will happen in his pants

Best Answer

btw - man i question is straight. i guess i should've asked how come men in long term relationships quit gettin hard for their women?

Best Answer

You're asking a gay guy here so you should guess what I'd say sense I only like **** ^^'

Best Answer

but on the other hand, sometimes I wonder if he has gay tendencies - his hate for gays is tooo strong compared to other straight men I've known

Best Answer

Because you date the wrong men?

Best Answer