I never see many of them in movies, tv series, etc. I think they are the ones that we need to keep an eye out for! Those little guys/girls would be so scary coming at you and they can hide at any little spot. Or even a baby zombie crawling at top speed at you would be creepy. -_-
Dot11 Dot11 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

You haven't seen a whole lot of zombie movies have you? dawn of the dead there was a baby born after the mother turned into a zombie and so the baby was born a zombie. also in that movie at the beginning a little girl was the first zombie they showed. also in The Walking Dead the little girl that was one of the regulars on the show turned into a zombie. there's been others can't name them all

Best Answer

I've seen those already but those characters never last long and so few occurrences. Even Sophie's appearance was like 5 seconds. =[

Best Answer

Since babies can't get away, they usually get eaten. Smaller children suffer the same fate I figure, little bit larger ones might get away from being eaten, but turn from the bites

Best Answer

We hardly see teenage zombies too. =[

Best Answer

true.....maybe that age group just gets killed off quicker as both humans and zombies. It's an awkward age, they trip, fall, get eaten or head chopped off?

Best Answer

Darn kids need to live longer!

Best Answer

Well, I figure it's because the way people are turned is that they get bitten but survive. That usually means they manage to kill the zombie attacking them but they are just slightly too late.

If you figure a kid, and especially a baby, are going to be much less likely to be able to defend themselves effectively against a zombie, they don't usually manage to get away with just a bite or two that allows them to live but turn. They instead get dismembered and eaten.

Best Answer

What about a mere scratch? I'm sure a lot of them can escape but will end up with a scratch.

Best Answer

Why would a zombie stop at just scratching a baby or little kid? I would think that the zombie would see the kid as hors d'eovres. Kids are sort of the dim sum of the zombie world.

Best Answer

I'm sure the kid can outrun the zombie but stupid enough to come close to one. Therefore, I think they will get scratched. =D

Best Answer

I think there was a zombie kid in 'Zombieland'...

But usually it's because the filmmakers are afraid of being branded the childhaters.

Best Answer

Ya that's what I thought.

Best Answer

Because their feelings for love are dead!

Best Answer