LoveConfused22 LoveConfused22 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 29, 2010

How's about both men AND women take responsibility for their actions equally? Wouldn't that be a refreshing change!

Best Answer

That would be refreshing indeed.

Best Answer

That isnt true.

Best Answer

Hmmm, good question. Because when you are moody it is always someone else's fault.

Best Answer

Men are dicks. I get moody and lash out like a wounded bear at whoever or whatever is around sometimes. Just leave me alone until I can be civil. I will say I am sorry and we will be fine.

It is not specificly directed at anyone, just whoever happens to be near gets the brunt of it. I know it is me, I know who is responcible. I usually take myself outside to cut wood or go sit in the bathroom....by the way, if we are in the bathroom, leave us alone unless you think we have died in there.

Best Answer

I would say most, and most of the time.

Best Answer

perhaps some men seek their nuturing qualities, which within todays society seems to be deminishing rapidly and harder to find.

Best Answer

Next time you have a question like this do yourself a favor and say "some guys" you won't regret it.

Best Answer

I suppose you are right, and my wording was a bit off.

Best Answer

What does being responsible for one's actions have to with being moody?

Best Answer

Really? Well, how comes sometimes when a female becomes pregnant, instead of taking responsibility of the child, she terminates it? Think twice when thinking it’s only men that avoid taking responsibility.

Best Answer

I never said it was only men. As far as abortion, well if the male wont help and the female realizes she can't raise it, then she decides to make that her responsibility and do what she can.

Best Answer