mrowe718 mrowe718 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 22, 2011

Because the consequences of convincing your woman that she is messed up, or crazy and paranoid, are far less than the consequences of her finding out the truth. After all, if she thinks she is crazy, all that will happen is that she will act subdued and insecure and will question her judgment a lot. But if she finds out the truth, she will explode in a freaking rage and she might divorce you as well. Making her feel stupid, insecure, crazy and self-doubting is a small price to pay for peace and the comfort of getting away with whatever.

Best Answer

Gotta stick with your lie... ride it out like a plane crash.... Lol

Best Answer

Simple dear, boys who stay with the lie, still believe in Santa Claus. When they understand a Woman's desires an their intellect, BEHOLD, You have a Man----Peace

Best Answer

I wonder about this too. I think that men kind of count on us to want to believe the best about them. That we WANT to believe that somehow they are actually innocent, so that we can forgive them and continue to have faith in them. Or else that we can feel they are somehow victims of their own manhood, and we need to nurture and "understand" them. LOL I also think that there are men who enjoy the fact that women believe they are incapable of being mature or upholding good character traits. There's that, "I am what I am...love me or leave me" mentality in many men, and that tendency of men to count on women to be loyal and trusting, even when the men aren't loyal or trustworthy. And let's face it, many women are. Women have a much stronger tendency to find fault within themselves for problems in a relationship, and the men seem to know that. So they will do anything they can to make the woman believe it is her fault. The woman will often just accept that explanation, and try to be more patient, understanding, less demanding, etc. etc. I also agree with all that Brainyblonde said. Especially when a woman is dealing with the narcissistic type. I spent a little time in Wonderland with the chesire cat myself! He had me walking on all kinds of eggshells, even to the point where he criticized my choice in luggage and the way that I walked. <br />
It's kind of the mindset that was voiced in that old song, Stand By Your Man. "But if you love him, you'll forgive him, even when he's hard to understand. And if you love him, oh, be proud of him. Cause after all, he's just a man." LOL.

Best Answer

As usual, meadow Woman, you are as straight as the arrow---Peace, love

Best Answer

because men have ego issues and making US feel crazy makes them feel in control. Plus, alot of people have issues with taking responcibility for their actions.

Best Answer

because we know you women are drama queens and never believe the truth anyway so **** it..make something up and you usually rather believe that and go with it yada yada,,,,,

Best Answer

Women are more purposeful and well-planned liars than men. They don't get caught up in lies as often and usually have an easy escape already planned if they do. Men are crappy liars so it's easy to catch them. <br />
The answer is that a REAL man would just "man up" and tell you the truth and apologize for lying and let the chips fall where they may. They may lose you but they have tried to restore integrity.<br />
Trying to shift the focus to you and make his lie your issue makes him an A$$hole and you don't need him. That's the sign of a weak ego and a manipulator. Is that the guy you want to hang out with? You define yourself by the people you keep company with - so define yourself better!<br />
good luck and stay well.

Best Answer

Its called the Male Ego and its a ***** to break

Best Answer

It isn't just men.... to pull off a lie you need to be a good liar..... maen get caught out more often.... so what does that say about women???? :o)

Best Answer

i thought we already spoke about this. mabey if you did not have such a biatch attitude you would not have a prob with men.

Best Answer

I don't know what kind of loser you are but you need to get a life...for real. and stop harassing me.

Best Answer

bahahahahaha!!!!

Best Answer

haha I know haha that hurts i hate to have my intelligence insulted

Best Answer