more water = clear urine. In other words, if your urine is dark, you're probably dehydrated.

Best Answer

Also, if you're not getting enough fluids, your kidneys are going to stressed out. Someone over 50, like myself, needs to be mindful of getting enough water every day. It's good for your skin and other organs as well.

Best Answer

Ferminting process.

Best Answer

It's a concentration of urine. That is in no way a good thing. It ia actually a concentration of the toxins in urine. If you do not empty your bladder when you need to then you can cause severe damage to your body. I've also heard that in men it can cause erectile dysfunction. That is only 1 side effect from it. I'm not too sure of everything it can do but I know urine is a toxin and can be dangerous.

Best Answer

The darker color is because it's more concentrated. If you had been drinking fluids it would have been paler.

Best Answer