Optimistic813 Optimistic813 22-25, F 25 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I approach black women but none of the loud obnoxious hood rat wannabes. I like intelligent woman of all races, the lesser intelligent ones I stay away from. Of course there has to be a phyiscal attraction aswell.

Best Answer

I can't stand hoodrats either..

Best Answer

Me too and I am black.

Best Answer

Being a black girl from New York City, its very interracial here, whoever is attracted to someone they go for it, But I think they are afraid because they believe they will be rejected. I approach my crush who is white, but he rejected me. Which shocked me because I honest never been rejected. But uh too bad, Just go for it no matter what, what's the worst that could happen? :)

Best Answer

Honestly? I'm more intimidated by them. Haha. I had a bad experience growing up because I was made fun of for being white but I love black women. They're totally hot.

Best Answer

Sorry you had to go through that. ..my dad's best friend was a white lady growing up and her daughter was my best friend. ..we all loved each other. ..I miss that lady so much. ..she treated me better than my own mom.

Best Answer

Being a white guy, I will aproach them socially, who wouldn't? But if you are referring to approaching them along the lines of dating, I personally, will admire a black or hispanic or Asian woman from a distance but as far as dating. I am not really attracted to women outside of my race, not racist, just my preferrence. We all have preferrences, right?

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I get approached by white men a lot.

Best Answer

I'm married (to a white women) and have never dated other than white women. Butthat is only because if who was available. I would date a Black, Asian, or Hispanic if I were single and attracted to them. I have seen some stunningly beautiful women of color.

Best Answer

This question has been here for a while but I was interested in reading it anyway. I am a 17 year old black girl who is about to start university in September(btw). I find that people my age are so much more open to different things such as dating outside of their race but I also think a lot of white guys feel threatened. Threatened by black men, threatened by the stereotypes, rejection and what others might think. Often times, attraction is a factor because one white guy might be into black girls and another might not be. The best way to break the ice is to smile and be a little outgoing and a white guy who is interested will most likely feel more comfortable. (and yes I know I'm young lol)

Best Answer

I find it hard to believe you're having this issue...

Best Answer

why do u say that?

Best Answer

At the risk of sounding like a dirty old man, you're beautiful. What man wouldn't date you?

Best Answer

aw thank u :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Because they know they can't love you. They just want to have sex with you and they feel guilty about that. Don't worry, God gets them real good.

Best Answer

i never had that issue o.o

Best Answer

I don't see any where I live....the only minority I see is asians really and I have never lived where I have had an opportunity to get to know any black women. I lived in Dallas briefly where that was possible but...that was my one window and I was in a relationship. But I don't think its an issue as far as dating. if you like someone, you like them. I would approach a black woman if we had chemistry.

Best Answer

Where do you live if you dont mind me asking?

Best Answer

Well I grew up in butt **** (small town) northern Alberta in Canada, then moved to Texas briefly and now I live in north Scottsdale which is pretty pasty white when I think about it. Metro Phoenix is mostly hispanic or white it seems. Where do you live?

Best Answer

im in Tampa, Fl

Best Answer

Have never been. I have hears its sweaty ; )

Best Answer

Because we feel that we don't have a chance

Best Answer

Not true at all :)

Best Answer

Then I will make every effort to from now on. ...

Best Answer

You have a beautiful smile

Best Answer

I am approaching you, right here.

Best Answer

Too complicated due to the historical context? Stupid but possible.

Best Answer

We have a black President. ..anything is possible :) Love should have no boundaries.

Best Answer

Either those white guys are uninterested or scared to get involved. <br />
But, most white guys would be comfortable and interested in certain black women who are similar to Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Meagan Good, and even First Lady Michelle Obama.

Best Answer

I think that is becoming more common..might just be because they find those of their ethnicity more attractive generally speaking.

Best Answer

In general people are more attracted to people of the same race, most families and partners are not interracial.

Best Answer

where do u live?

Best Answer

Toronto.

Best Answer

that's why... it's pretty common in many parts of the US... most of my younger cousins are biracial with black fathers and white mothers

Best Answer

To the contrary, Toronto is extremely multicultural and there are many interracial couples but I'm just saying in general, people are more attracted to their own race, this may be why white men are less likely to approach a black woman compared to a white woman.

Best Answer

i guess

Best Answer

that's not funny.

Best Answer